19:the drunk truth

The next morning came and they continued to travel back to konoha.

itachi:you ok?

shuna:yea,I'm fine.

kakashi:don't do such reckless things again.It's not easy being your nii-san if you keep defying me.

shuna:I didn't ask you to be my nii-san.You volunteered.

They managed to reach konoha safely without being attacked again.

_____________________________

Shuna reaches home. She tears off the lollipop wrap and throws it onto the floor.She puts it into her mouth 'there's some buisness I've to settle.'

She bams open the door and walks in.

joe:is there a problem?

shuna:did you think I was blind not to see the kunais were engraved with our clan's sign?!

joe:that's rare,you're pissed. You're rarely this pissed. Even when I attacked your friends the last time,you weren't this pissed.

shuna:what do you want?joe.

joe:You know what warning I'm hinting .Now get out.

shuna:if iI didn't promise mama that I would protect you,I would have killed you.

joe:than honour your promise to that thing and do as I say.That , is protecting me. Or you're less than a dog.

shuna: Cross a certain line of mine…and I will make you understand what protection to you means in my dictionary.Threaten never existed in my dictionary when it comes to you .I just simply obeyed you because I didn't want any want hurt.

Shuna walked out and bams the door.

joe:another piece of thing!!

____________________________

Shuna sits on top of the tree drinking sake. Itachi found her lying on the field by the river and decided to carry her to his house. She was so drunk that she started blabbing, 'warning…so he wants me to not get that close with kakashi and itachi.Or else he'll try to kill them.Tsk,is there no one that I like that I can to go close to…?Damm my life sucks.'

itachi:so I guessed right, that attack during our last mission was your clan's doing.

shuna:don't bring my whole clan into it.They're nice people. It's joe who's evil.

itachi:You hate your father so much that you call him by name.

shuna:itachi…Your back is so warm …just like my mother…

________________________

The next morning…

shuna:ouch,my head…oh well…serve me right.

itachi walks in with a plate of noodles.

itachi:breakfast.

shuna:thanks but I better get going. Oh and last night,it was all drunk talk.Not to be taken serious. You heard nothing.

itachi:If you say so.

shuna left the room.

itachi:even if you say that,I know you were quite awake.Because you called my name.