9:meet again.

6 years later...

shuna:kakashi, why did you call me here for?

kakashi:don't be so serious.As your previous anbu squad leader,I wanted to treat you to dangos as your congratulations gift for being appointed a anbu squad leader.

shuna:I rejected .

kakashi:eh...why ?Because of him?

shuna:I don't want him to know too much.

kakashi:I understand.

shuna:you're still going to treat me dangos.You owe me one when you became a jounin.

kakashi:you're such a bully. That was so long ago.And it's supposed to be the opposite isn't it?

shuna:it's a responsibility my ex-anbu squad leader have to pay.

kakashi:I'll pay for this. But I'm going for my next mission now.

shuna:bye.

itachi was passing by the dango store when he saw shuna.He went over and sat opposite.

shuna:long long long time no see.

itachi:are you being sarcastic?

shuna:it's been 6 years. You live at the east I live at the west.We hardly meet.Rather we never meet.So what brings you here?Hardly visited itachi.

itachi:aren't you the same? You've never come to visit me.

shuna:whatever...You owe me one plate of dangos.So treat me.

itachi:Since when?

shuna:since you became a anbu squad leader.It's called celebration meal. I'm being generous you know.It's just one plate of dangos.

itachi:Were you always like that?

shuna shrugged her shoulders 'I guess.'

itachi:I heard about everything.My squad needs replacement of 1 member.Hokage says I can take my pick. Would you mind?

shuna:Why me?What's your squad made of?

itachi:I've 4 chunin leveled and even my previous 5th member is a chunin leveled. But they all specialise in something.

shuna:than you don't need me.

itachi:you are a jounin leveled who specializes in making seals.Why wouldn't I want you?

shuna:so you need me to cover your chunin leveled asses.

itachi:yes.

shuna:agreed.

itachi:Meet at the gate in 10 mins.Mission.