27:you are mine

shuna:I'm leaving.

shikaku:why?

shuna:I know there wil be people in the clan who will hate me for killing joe.

shikaku:it's that the only reason?

shuna:I've grown tired of staying in this clan…I know some still think joe's methods were right…I am tired of staying in this kind of environment.

shikaku:it will change.That I promise. So stay,you're an excellent kunoichi.

shuna:no thanks…but I believe you are able to change it.

shikaku:My door is always open for you to come back.

shuna:thanks.

_________________________________

itachi:I heard everything.

shuna:news travel fast.

itachi:why? You shouldn't have to worry.Shikaku would protect you in the clan.

shuna:Because…I don't want anybody to tell me,I can't be with you just because you're an uchiha anymore.

itachi:shuna…

shuna:I guess I'll have to stay at our secret hideout since I have no house now.

itachi:I have a better idea.Come and stay with me in my house.

shuna:are you sure?I am not an uchiha.Plus,it's not nice to impose on your family to stay in your house.

itachi:I'm not asking you to sleep in the guest room you silly. Sleep with me,in my room.

'itachi…' she cried touched and leans her body against his. ' than I want lollipops too.'

Itachi pats her head,consoling her. He than cups her head and kisses her lips. 'you'll be mine to protect.' he whispers by her ear.

itachi's love story: cold eyes.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara