5: our mission

'hi!!I'm your sensei ganju.All of you know that you've have to take a test to become genin.But...I hate taking tests.So we'll assume all of you have passed and we'll take on a 'B ' rank mission. Now let's do an introduction.'

the 3 students : ............wow.....that was a fast jump of topic.

shusui:I'm uchiha shusui.I'm itachi's best friend and cousin. I like taking care of people. It's kind of a habit...

itachi:itachi.I'll do anything to protect the peace of konoha.

shuna:I'm shuna.I...like people who can make me smile. But they don't exist anymore.

-----------------------------

They were gathered at the gate waiting for their sensei.Shusui was worried about sensei ganju and went to look for him.

shuna:I heard you're only 6.

itachi:and I heard you're only 7.

shuna:looks like shusui is the oldest being 12.

itachi: so you can use shadow jutsus?

shuna:Yes. You have beautiful eyes.How I wish I could see those beautiful red eyes again.

itachi: You don't seem to be afraid of these pair of eyes.

shuna:Those eyes may be scary to others.But they remind me of my mother's warmth.

itachi:You do have the uchiha blood.You can try awakening yours.

shuna:......that mother I was talking about was my stepmother. She was the only one I was willing to open my heart to after my real mother died.

itachi:why are you telling me everything. You could be not bothered with me.

shuna:maybe because you're my sister's friend. Or maybe because amena said that you had the same loneliness as me.I was hoping you would understand me.Im sorry.Pretend I didn't say anything.

itachi:I promise I'll show you those eyes.

shuna:thanks.

itachi:You can open your heart to me too.I might understand. I'll need a person to open my heart to too.

shuna smiled.'thanks.'

Ganju sensei and shusui walks towards them.Sensei ganju was holding a sake bottle drinking away.

ganju:oh yea!That's what life is about.Now the mission. We're to go to mizushi village and escort a rich family's missy to konoha.She's wants to come to konoha for tourism.

-----------------------------