4:sharingan awakened.

'someone came to see you itachi.' itachi's mother called out.

Amena was holding onto shuna's hand and they both walked in.Amena ran towards itachi and hugged him.

amena:happy birthday. I was afraid of coming through the huge gate myself so I asked nee-san to help me.Wanna go celebrate your birthday?

itachi:what made you thought of that?

amena:loneliness itachi cannot always be lonely right. Not on his birthday. Let's go out and celebrate.

shuna looked at amena with gentle eyes and patted her head. 

shuna:don't get lost ok.I'll wait for you at home.

----------------------------

amena held onto itachi's hand like a little kid.

amena:I've asked my nee-san for some money. We can do many many things together!!

itachi:how much did she give you?

amena opened her wallet and looked. She stared at it hard.Itachi giggled and took her wallet over.

itachi:that's not really a lot.

amena:eh......and I was hoping we could eat dangos and play with fireworks.And than eat ice cream.and......a cake!!

itachi laughed at her naiveness.He had never seen such a naive girl.

itachi:we can still play with fireworks and eat ice cream.

amena put on a sad face 'how about dangos and cake?'

itachi:don't worry,I'll solve that.

amena:yay!!

----------------------------

It was late in the evening and itachi and amena were at the dango shop eating dangos.

itachi:I need the toilet.

amena:ok,come back quickly ok?We still have fireworks to play.

itachi:ok.

A few minutes later itachi came back from the toilet and sees amena being dragged away by a few ninjas. Itachi followed the ninjas secretly.

The ninjas finally stopped at a cave where there were more ninjas.Itachi managed to infiltrate the cave unnoticed. They threw her to a corner.

'now we can extract information from her.The daughter of joe(amena's father) must know many secrets.' one of the ninja said.

'I kind of pity her,we'll have to kill her after this' the other said.

itachi:stop what you're doing. Let her go.

'why should we?' one said.

itachi:she's just a naive girl who doesn't know anything.

'and base on what should we believe you.' another said.

'what an ignorant and idiotic kid.Don't you know where you are?We've many ninjas outside who can kill you easily.' another of their comrade said.

Suddenly one ninja who is half dead crawled in.'All...our comrades are ...are...killed.By...by some little girl.' and he collapses.

amena:nee-san...

'so...it's your sister.If that's the case,than...' the ninja sliced her throat with a kunai and blood spills.Amena grabs onto her throat hoping to stop the blood.

'what are you doing?' another said.

'we can just get the older one. This way,we can get revenge and still get information.'

Itachi's face blackened. 'you assholes, I swear I'll kill you.' He opened his eyes again and red pupils filled his eyes.

'those eyes...He's he's an uchiha.He has sharingan!!' one of them panicked.

Itachi stared at them coldly.

'who cares.Kill him!'

The 2 of them stood still.

'hey!!!Useless brats.'The head of the other 2 charged forward and stabs a kunai in itachi.

Itachi's body dissapear and he realises it's a genjutsu(illusion).

'kai(release)'he said.He got released from the genjutsu.What he saw shocked him.His 2 other comrades were already dead.

'how dare you!!You're just a kid!!'He charged forward and he stabbed itachi in the heart. 'got you bastard.'

He woke up from the genjutsu to find out that he had stabbed himself and not itachi.

itachi:I'm not just a kid.

'you......!!' and he died.

shuna:AMENA!!AMENA!!

There was no response. Shuna shaked her .But there was still no response. Shuna screamed in anger.

shuna: why?!! why?!! why do all the people that can make me smile have to leave me!!! why?!!