I sat at the table next to Charlie and across from my Mom and Grandfather.

"So, have you seen that boy Travis again? Maybe we should have him over for dinner this weekend Krystal, what do you think?" She asked with an all knowing smile. God, she would never let my brain have peace. She would ask about him until she was sore in the throat.

"Uhh... yeah, that's a good idea... Maybe Sunday?" I thought, thinking we should wait until Dom is captured and stopped.

"Sunday it is! What should we make? Do you know his favorite food?" She asked.

"No Mom, I haven't asked him that. I'm sure he'd like anything..." I trailed off thinking of the time he was starving that one winter and I brought him steaks to eat.

"Maybe steak?" I chimed back in.

"Ohhh. Yes. Steak will be great! And some fried veggies! And maybe a pasta salad! What you think Dad?" My mom turned to my grandpa.

"Steak... sounds great. I love steak. I'm sure that boy will too." He said with a grumble.

"Okay, it's settled. So, when are you gonna see him again to ask him to dinner?" My Mom asked.

"Tomorrow. I'll see him tomorrow at a party." I replied.

"Oh, what party?"

"Dom's."

"That boy who brought you flowers last week?" Mom asked.

"Yup. That's the one." I grumbled.

My Mom raised her eyebrows, "So... what's up with you two? Do you like him or Travis?"

Ughhhhhh... "Mom!!!"

"What honey? I'm just trying to understand you and your friends and your boyfriends."

"Ugh... Well Dom isn't my boyfriend, I don't even like him Mom. He's annoying, and an ass. He just thinks I'm a good chase." I told her.

"And Travis?"

"Well... Travis... we've known each other for a while... and well, I think we've always had feelings for each other... soo..." I said awkwardly.

"Well, he sure seems like a good guy, and it's obvious he likes you. And he's not so bad on the eyes!" She said with a laugh.

"Krystal's got a boyfriend! Krystal's got a boyfriend! Krystal's got a..."

I slammed my hand over Charlie's mouth, silencing his antics. Sometimes I wanted to slap the kid.

"Enough boy." My Grandpa said sternly to my brother. "Leave your sister alone." Charlie just rolled his eyes but he finally shut his mouth.

When dinner was over and cleaned up I headed upstairs to give Mia and Belle a call.

I called Belle first, wanting to go over the plan with her before I got Mia on the line.

"So tomorrow, I have 20 minutes to try and lure Dom to come outside with me so Travis and his pack can capture Dom. Your job is to keep people away from Dom, and try to keep people from going outside. That may be impossible but just keep your eyes open."

"You got it. He needs to be stopped. Keeping everyone safe is the top priority. But I don't know if I like the idea of you going off on your own with serial killer Dom..." Belle said.

"I know. Travis said the same thing. So he said I have 20 minutes until he breaks the door down and kills him."

"Wow. Okay, so I guess we should be okay... hey so, how are things you know... with your wolf-man?" She asked.

3000 NightsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara