32

We drove to Dom's in mostly silence. I was anxiously anticipating the events that were about to transpire within a short time. 

We pulled up to Dom's mansion, which was nothing less than what I anticipated. It was bigger than Callum's. We walked up, and were about to knock when Dom pulled the door open, revealing the inside of his immaculate house.

"Hey girls, sooo glad you could make it!! Wow! Don't you all look scrumptious tonight!" He slurred. He was already drunk. His terminology creeped me out to death.

He was wearing a black and red striped shirt with crisp black jeans and white sneakers.

If he wasn't such a scary murderer he could pass for incredibly good looking. But everything he's done recently has scarred his image for me.

He slung his arm over my shoulder and led me and the girls inside through a large foyer which opened up into a big room that had a huge dance floor covered in flickering colored lights and loud music coming from the stereo system.

"So! Who wants to try some of my special fruit punch!? I made it specially for tonight!" Dom exclaimed.

"Sure!! Get us 3!!" Mia beamed at him.

"Yeah, we'd love some!" I tried to say with a fake sweetness.

Dom gave us a smile dripping of seduction and walked into the kitchen to fetch us drinks.

"Don't drink a lot girls I don't want to be out too late." Belle said, a small lie, but hopefully it would keep Mia from getting plastered of we had to bounce when shit hit the fan.

"Okay, okay, but once he brings those drinks I'm finding Callum, because I don't want to be anywhere near him when you tell him you don't want him." She laughed.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, I don't want to be near him either, so wish me luck!" I said exasperatedly.

We stood there waiting for Dom to return, and soon enough he did with 4 red solo cups in hand.

"I'm back, with my especially delicious punch. It's got some rum, vodka, some Strawberry Schnapps, and fresh pineapple, watermelon, blueberries, and oranges. I hope you girls enjoy it!" He said with his charming smile.

"Thanks." We all said in unison as we all took a swig. I noticed Belle and myself took a very small sip, as Mia too a big gulp.

"Well, I wanna go dance, so I'm gonna go look for Callum!" Mia said. "And I'm gonna join! Maybe I can find Tohm to dance with." Belle said with a shy smile.

"Hey, how about we take a walk and get some fresh air. It's kinda stuff in here. And I'd like to be able to hear you when we talk." I said to Dom. I tried to act cute by wrapping my arm with his, hoping he wouldn't think anything was up until I got him outside.

I looked at my watch and realized I still had about 16 minutes to get him to Travis before he came looking for me and causing a ruckus.

"Actually, I have a surprise for you. It's in my room. It'll be quieter down there and we can talk."

I started to panic. I needed to get him outside. "Um, I don't know I really thibk I need some fresh air... Maybe you can bring the surprise out here?" I asked.

He smirked. "No, no. It's better if I take you to it!" He said excitedly.

I turned to see Belle was still lingering nearby, so I gave her a wary glance and said, "I'll be right back."

Her eyes widened, but she nodded.

Dom grabbed my wrist and pulled me down a long dim corridor, getting further and further away from the party.