35

I woke up to a rocking sensation.

Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.

Then I realized I couldn't move.

Oh God. What happened. Where am I?

I tried to sit up but all my limbs were tied. My hands and legs were roped far away from eachother in 4 points to the bed posts, forming an X. And my head was pounding!

I pulled my eyes open to scan my surroundings. It was dark, but I could make out the posts of the bed I was bound to, and a small porthole looking out into darkness.

Dom brought me on a boat!?!

Where were we? Would Travis ever find me?

It felt like the boat was rocking side to side but not moving foward.

Maybe that meant we were still docked...

Dom Larson was one of the richest kids in Trenton. His family definitely had a boat. I knew because I'd always hear about the crazy partys he'd throw and how Mia always wanted to go.

I never did. He was a jerk. Why would I have wanted to go to his parties? Why did I even bother giving him a chance?

I realized if we were still docked I had a chance at escaping, but I had to hurry.

Travis said I should be turning at the next full moon... which was tonight.

I looked out the porthole, and from what I could see it was dark outside but there seemed to be a glowing sky, making me think the full moon was on display in the heavens.

Travis marked me. I had Alpha blood. That meant I was strong. I had to be srong enough to break through these rope binds. At least I hoped I'd be strong enough.

I started to twist my wrists around. I stretched with all my might. Dom had tied the rope as tight as he could. I could feel it ripping my skin, causing blood to drip from the burns.

I yanked my left arm as hard as I could, and with just enough might that the bed post cracked, and the tie came loose so my arm was free again. I did the same with my right and now had both arms in front of me.

I hope Dom didn't hear that wood splintering.

I quickly sat up, with my head swimming in dizziness, but reached down to untie my ankles from the bottom of the bed and surveyed my surroundings.

I was still wearing the same clothes as before, which meant he thankfully hadn't undressed me. I didn't even want to imagine what he could have done to me when I was knocked out...

I had to get out of here and away from Dom.

I looked around the cabin for any kind of weapon that could be used against Dom.

It looked like a really nice boat. It must be his parents'. The bed I was laying on was a nicely made up king size bed with now broken, carved posts and flanked by two ornate wooden end tables.

It was obviously a boat for rich people.

There didn't seem to be anything to use, in here to hit Dom with, but then I spotted a closet. I decided it was worth a shot. Wouldn't I be lucky if Dom had something like a baseball bat in there?!

Hah! Like that would happen. I'm not that lucky.

I opened the door, which revealed a bunch of coats and behind them was a golf bag.

A golf bag!!

Okay, maybe I was that lucky.

I grabbed one of the big drivers... That could definitely do some damage, I thought with a smirk.

I Tiptoed out of the room, longing to escape Dom's clutches. I had no idea what was going to be around the next corner, but I might as well go head first into danger instead of waiting for it to arrive.

My head was still pulsing with pain, and as I rounded a corned I felt a strange and painful tingly sensation rush through my entire body.

That was weird... I shivered, whether from cold or pain, I couldn't tell but I shook the feeling away and I kept going foward. I knew Dom had to be on this boat, and I had to get the hell away from him.

I walked through what seemed like the living quarters with a table and chairs, a big plush sofa along one side, and a flat screen across from it. There was also a kitchen with a stove and refrigerator, and cupboards. But the room remained dark and empty, where could he be?

Right upon thinking that, I heard a crash from upstairs.

He must be on the deck.

Gripping the driver tighter in my hands I continued walking, eventually finding a door that must lead outside to the upper deck.

I had my hand on the doorknob, and was about to turn it when I felt the same electric vibration travel through my body, this time the pain was worse, shaking me to the bone.

What... the... hell...

Was this the effects of Travis' marking me? Or the drugs Dom put in my drink?

My body started trembling, and drumming with a blinding pain. I knew then, that I was changing into a wolf and it was going to happen soon,  so I had to concentrate on not changing.

I didn't even know where to begin. I know Travis said he would fight as hard as he could to keep his wolf from taking over. But I was a noob, where the hell was I even supposed to begin?

I grit my teeth hard and squeezed my eyes shut. I gulped down spit and stomach acid as my bones started to break and rearrange themselves.

I knew I wasn't experienced enough to fight off the wolf inside me. It took Travis years, he said. He hasn't even fully controlled it yet.

"Let me out. I can help. I promise. You need my strength to beat him." I heard a rough, feminine voice say.

What... was... that...?

"Hello?" I whispered.

"Shhh. Get outside, we aren't going to be doing any damage to him from in here. And I'm not sure how much longer I can fight off resisting the change with this full moon looming right overhead." The voice replied.

"Who are you?" I thought to myself.

"Who do you think I am? I'm God... Mother Theresa... Jesus incarnate... Biggie Smalls." The voice said with a sarcastic flair, she paused, then continued, "Travis bit you, I am you, your wolf. I am you. Go outside. Let me take over. Let me kill him for all the pain that monster has caused." She finished.

Realization hit me, before I could go through the entire change, I had to get outside to where Dom was or I'd never be able to open the door as a wolf.

I wrenched the door open with one hand while the other clutched onto the golf club, hoping I could do some damage if I had to swing it at him.

I burst through the door to Dom Larson unwinding the rope which connected the boat the the dock. I let put a primal scream and ran full speed towards him with the golf club. As I ran he seemed to be smirking, like he was asking for a fight.

He stood there waiting, baiting me to keep running and screaming.

"Good, keep running, free yourself, I'll come and save you. I'll never let you down." Encouraged my wolf's voice from inside my head.

As I was halfway there I could feel myself changing. My scream started turning into a growl and my vision became blurry. The golf club dropped from my hand as my bones broke and turned into claws with paws. My back and legs broke, as I let out another roar of fury and pain as I turned into something foreign, and unhuman. I could feel my face changing and elongating. My nose formed into a snout filled with razor sharp teeth.

My body collapsed on the ground, and I was sure I would either black out from the pain or Dom would kill me while I was down. I could feel myself continue to convulse and break and reform into an entirely different creature.

***