16

"Wait, how did you know where to find my room?" I whispered. He let go of my hand as he followed me into the depths of my dark room.

His warmth immediately left my body, leaving me feeling cold and lonely.

I frowned.

"Well it was just a lucky guess... I mean I've been watching you from the woods for years. I kind of just figured out where your room would be on the inside. Plus we just have a good sense of direction." Travis said as he pointed to his nose with a toothy smile.

Even though I was in awe of his beauty, I eyed him wearily, still not sure how he could have wound through the maze of my house.

"We who?" I asked.

"We, wolves. We have a good sense of direction. And sense of smell." He wrinkled his nose again.

I smiled at him bit stayed silent for a moment. I guess that explains things.

"And well you have a very distinctive smell. Flowery, and fresh...err...uhmm.. like a spring meadow blooming with flowers." He finished saying as he ruffled his hair with his hand.

I giggled. That was a cute compliment. Even if it was weird he could decipher my smell and find my room.

"Umm... thanks." I said with a shy smile.

"So..." I whispered as I turned and shut and locked my bedroom door. "Here, come stay in my bed. I have a heated blanket, and I'll turn on my space heater."

He followed behind me, over to my bed.

"Where will you sleep?" He asked.

I smirked. Well I'd love to cuddle up next to that big toned body of his, but I'm too awkward and weird to even make a move like that.

"Well, I'll sleep on my couch." I said and pointed to the mini couch I had against one of my walls.

"No. No. You can't sleep on that. It's too small. I'll sleep there. You take your bed. It's your room." He said as he walked closer to my couch.

"Ohhh nooo mister." I said as I grabbed his hand.

Electrifying heat rippled through my body at the contact.

I dropped his hand from embarramnrt but man, I would never get tired of that amazing feeling.

"Travis, you will stay in my bed. You're my guest, and I'm the one who made you turn back into a man. You're the one who's freezing and needs to stay warm. And I really don't think it'd be a good idea for you to sleep on that couch, it's too small... I mean I'm not saying your big or anything, but well yeah your too big. It's really a mini couch, which is not meant for big wolf men like you. And if you get cold in the middle of the night from staying on the couch and NOT being under the heated blanket I don't want to even think about how I'm going to get your wolf form out of my house tomorrow undetected....*sigh*"

I basically just rambled for about 2 minutes.

Wow. That's embarrassing.

He gave a deep rumbly chuckle.

Of course, I'm the funny weird one. I get it.

"First of all, you didn't force me to change. I had wanted to tell you for so long. And tonight, I don't know, it just felt right. Second, no I don't want to turn back into a wolf in the middle of the night and not be able to control it. Because yeah, it would be kind of difficult to get out of your house unnoticed as a wolf. And third, if you really want to keep me warm I'll stay in your bed with the heating blanket and space heater, but only under one condition. There's something that would keep me even warmer than those things..." He left his sentence unfinished waiting for me to reply.