30

MINE.

I mumbled in satisfaction as I felt her skin under my lips.

She was finally, fully and forever, mine.

"Your turn." I mumbled in between kissing her.

"Wha...? How...?" She started to ask.

"Your instincts will kick in. I just marked you, so you are transitioning. Start doing what I did. Your body will tell you what to do." I told her.

She started by climbing on top of me, with her legs on either side of my hips, straddling me.

Well crap... with her on top of me like this... if I could make it through this it would be a miracle.

She started using her hands to explore my body as she kissed my lips. Krystal made her way down to my neck with her mouth. I growled with pleasure.

Her touch felt amazing.

Better than I ever dreamed.

And I'd dreamed about her a lot.

But reality was way better.

One of her hands were resting on my chest, while the other gripped my bicep.

Her lips reached that soft spot, right where my collarbone and neck meet. I could tell she wasn't too sure of herself, but she sniffed the spot and then stuck her tounge out to taste the area.

I let out a low growl, feeling immense pleasure from her actions.

She started to mix the movements between her lips and tounge, until I could feel her teeth sharpening over my skin.

And then I felt it, the most amazing pinch of pain I will ever feel in my entire life.

My mate was marking me as hers!!!!!

There were no words to describe this euphoria.

I've lived the past ten years watching my soul mate from afar.

Now she's finally mine, forever and always.

She used her tounge to clean away the blood and the sat up. I finally got to look her in the eyes again.

Dear Goddess, she was freaking beautiful.

"You're amazingly beautiful, you know that?" I told her as I brushed a stray strand of hair from her face.

She blushed. "Nah... But thanks." She said with a smile.

"Yes you are. I'll fight you on it if I have to... tickle fight that is!!!" I laughed while I started attacking her ribs with my fingers.

She squealed in surprise and burst out into laughter.

"STOP! STOP!! TRAVIS!! CAN'T BREEA..THEE.. TRA..VIS!! AHH!!"

"Admit it. Say your beautiful." I kept on with my tickle assault.

"Noo..oo!! Stt..opp!!" She managed to laugh out.

"This could go on forever you know. I do have forever to spend touching and tickling you!" I said.

"Ohhkayy!! O...KAYY! OKAY! I SURRENDER!! YOU'RE RIGHT!"

"Right about....?" I teased without stopping the tickles.

"I'm beautiful!!" She spat out as I finally finished my assault on her ribs. "Geez. I thought I was gonna die of laughter!" She she said breathlessly.

"Well, you may have if you never gave in." I countered with a coy smile.

She laughed at me and looked at me with her sparkling green eyes.