Nails, Lies, Creative, and Rescue Mission

Me: Yeah we're all willing to cheer you up!

Heavy: Sometimes, when Heavy is sad.... *looks around the room, then secretly takes out a Dalokohs bar and slides it under the door then whispers* I eat this. 

Soldier: I would be more than willing to take you with me to rocket jump! You can cling to my back like a sissy! Like Brooke!

Me: *blushes a little* Shut up. I only did that the first time okay?! I thought I would let go and fall to my death!

Soldier: *chuckles*

CPS: I could also take you any where you'd please.

Me: Yeah. Let's move on to the next question.

@PikachuJenn asks:

"I dare Brooke to smash somebody's head against the wall and say "TWILIGHT ISN'T LITERATURE!!!" Maybe I'm gonna do that, too. (Smashes Mega Charizard X's head against the wall)"

Spy: Well, technically it i-

Me: *takes Spy's head and smashes him into the wall* TWILIGHT ISN'T LITERATURE DAMN IT!

Spy: OKAY! LET GO OF ME!

Me: Okay~! *lets go of him* Next question!

Medic: *checks Spy's face*

Mickey_chanXD asks:

"* Now seeing Magical being held by Soldier and a small sound, sounding like shattered glass come from with in her chest *

I..... I think my h-heart just.........s--s-shattered ........ Solly-senpai.... wwwhhhhyyyyy?................ *dramatically falls to my knees and curls myself into a ball to go die and wallow in a corner* "

Soldier: *laughs and takes you into his arms* It was a hug Mickey! *he sits with you and cradles you in his arms* 

Me: Awww.... So cute!

BarricornTheUnicorn asks:

"Imma go hang with the blue medic, and by hang I mean kill him for no reason. Bye! *leaves and kills the blue medic*"

Medic: *gets all sparkly eyed as well as Soldier* I'm so proud!

Soldier: Me too! *salutes you*

@TheFallenKitty asks:

"Spy Ill always be here!!! I love this place and there is so much fun to be had!! *smiles* I hope Ill stay here for a while *hugs spy* Oh and here you can have your watch back"

Spy: Sank you. *he takes his watch and puts it on then he hugs you* I'd love for you to stay.

Me: Yeah all of us do! And yeah it's pretty fun here, but also crazy. 

@Twixmix406 asks:

"Hey... Uh... Sniper? I wanted to give this to you.. *hands sniper a soft koala jacket* I saw it while I was shopping and thought you might like it since you like koala's and they're really cute... Like you. *hides face in hands, blushing* Also I think all of you are super cool."

Sniper: *takes the jacket with a big smile* Really? Wow! Oi love it! *he puts it on* Oh this'll definitely keep me warm on cold days of battle. Thanks sheila! It'll always make me think of you every time Oi wear it.

Me: Awwww! 

Sniper: *blushes*

Me: And thanks. We all-