¥ Thirty ¥

'I Gotta Show You Where I Came From, So You Can See Where I Gotta Go.' Encore X August Alsina

Jakari & La'Kyrie In Media.

                                    | Jakari |

"Y'all ready?" I asked them.

They nodded and we stepped out of the car. We had stopped and got Jasmine strapped before we came to the place since Tae and I are already strapped. The large building full of horse riding and other activities was right here.

"They can't be inside there though because it's a private place." Keontae said.

"Where else they gonna be?" Jasmine asked.

We stood posted by the car waiting. I began thinking where would I hide out if I came here. I looked around taking in the scenery. There was a big field behind the building. An idea came to me and I opened the car door getting back inside. Jasmine and Keontae looked at me weird.

"Come on. I got an idea." I said.

They got back in the car and I started it back up. I drove around to the big field and parked again before taking the keys out. I got out and waited on them to get out before locking the doors.

"Search for any patch of grass that looks different. Like it doesn't belong." I said.

"Oh I see what you thinking. Smart." Jasmine said.

I smirked before walking around the field. I inspected each area running my foot over it. I was halfway across the field and still hadn't found anything.

"Bro come here!" Tae yelled out.

I looked over at him. He was to the far left of me. I walked over and so did Jasmine who was further up than us. I reached him and looked where his foot was. It was a patch of grass in the shape of a square that was lighter than the rest of the grass in the field. I bent down and pressed on it.

"You think this is it?" Jasmine asked.

I nodded. 

"But I'm tryna' figure how we gonna get in this bitch." I said squatting down by it.

"There isn't a latch or anything?" Jasmine asked.

Keontae pulled out a pocket knife and began chopping the grass. Nothing showed for a minute but then a handle started to appear. Tae started chopping faster until it was showing all the way. Jasmine went to pull it but I stopped her. I pulled out my gun and Keontae did too.

"What's wrong?" Jasmine asked.

"Cause if they in there he most likely got security all around." I said.

She nodded and pulled out one of her guns. I crouched over it and nodded to Tae. He pulled the latch and opened it. I pointed my gun and fired a shot. I heard a grunt and peeked in. I had shot some nigga in his shoulder. He looked up and before he could shoot I fired another one hitting him in his head.

I hurried and jumped in. It was about a foot and a half drop. I heard footsteps and knew more of them was coming.

"Nlmb." I heard Tae say before he jumped down.

I looked behind us and there was a desk . I tapped Keontae and showed him . We got up and rushed to it. As soon as we crouched behind it the niggas came and started bussing. I peeked up and fired two shots taking out two of them. Tae caught one between the eyes. I looked up and seen Jasmine about to drop down.