¥ Five ¥

'Fear (ˈfir) / noun - An unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat.'

La'Kyrie's Penthouse In Media .

Three Weeks Later .

| La'Kyrie |

I wiped the sweat from my forehead and turned off the treadmill. There's nothing like an intense workout to start the day off. I grabbed my water bottle from the floor taking a big gulp. My heart raced in my chest and I took deep breaths to even my breathing.

Leaving my exercise room, I grabbed my phone and walked out. I shut the door behind me proceeding down the stairs. I just moved into my penthouse one week ago. Like my parents said they weren't in a rush to kick me out. I wanted to leave but not for any particular reason. I guess just to experience life on my own.

Heading into my kitchen, I threw the empty water bottle in the trash. I walked to my refrigerator and opened it, grabbing a blueberry Greek yogurt. These  yogurts are the best. After finishing, I threw it away and went upstairs to my bedroom.

My penthouse comes with four regular bedrooms. One of which I turned into my exercise room. The other is my room of course leaving the other a guest room. I haven't quite figured out what I want the last room to be. It also comes with three bathrooms. One upstairs, downstairs, and one in my room.

I also have a laundry room and a small jacuzzi in my master bathroom. I'm in love with it. I took off my sports bra and shorts before throwing them in my hamper. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Adjusting the temperature to my liking, I stepped in.

I finished and got out before doing the rest of my hygiene. I walked back into my bedroom and went into my closet. I went to my Gucci section to select an outfit to wear. I chose a cheetah romper that was strapless at the top with shorts at the bottom. Setting the outfit on my bed, I began to lotion my body.

After getting dressed I went back into my closet to find a pair of shoes to wear. I decided on black velvet heels that were also Gucci. I didn't have to worry about my hair since I got black box braids yesterday. They were medium sized and hung all the way down to my waist. I accessorized with gold jewelry before spraying on perfume.

I've already decided to go visit my parents today. We need to discuss my plans for my future. I don't know if I want to go to college yet. My parents were strict on school and made sure I got my high school diploma. Now college they didn't care too much if I went now or took a year or two off. They definitely wanted me to go at some point though and of course we have money to pay for it. I'm just not sure what I'd want to go to college for. I'm going to talk to them about it and get their opinion's.

I grabbed a black Gucci clutch and put my phone and other miscellaneous items in it. I grabbed my keys and walked out of my penthouse. I locked it before walking down the hallway to the elevator. Thankfully someone had just got on.

I followed on behind them and pushed the basement button. The guy thankfully didn't start a conversation and we rode in silence. The doors opened and I stepped out into the parking garage.

I unlocked my newest addition my parent's got for me. I'm seriously so in love with this car. I started it and took out my phone hooking it up to the aux cord. Driving with music is a must. After scrolling for a bit I stopped and pressed play. Backing out I sung along to the lyrics.

"Girl don't treat me like a stranger. Girl you know I seen you naked. Girl you know that I remember, don't be a pretender. Getting high at the condo, that's when it all comes together.

You know I stay reminiscing and makeup sex is tradition. But you've been missing girl
and you might feel like nothing was the same." Furthest Thing X Drake

After a twenty minute drive I made it to my parent's place and my old house. I live a little far from them now. Pulling up to the gates I rolled down my window and proceeded to enter the security code. I waited patiently as the gates opened.

Once they did I drove forward but stopped at the security booth. I looked in the security booth to let him know it was me, though I'm pretty sure he recognizes my car.I smiled at him but he looked at me oddly. His eyes were wide and he seemed on edge.

"Hey, are you okay? You seem a little on edge." I spoke.

He smiled but it looked a bit forced.

"I'm doing just fine. Thank you for asking miss." He replied.

"Well okay then and no problem." I said.

I smiled before driving up the round driveway. I didn't mind asking if he was alright. Our staff does so much for us. I parked outside of the house and got out of my car.

Once I made it to the front door I grabbed my key from my clutch. I unlocked the door and walked into the house. I bypassed the empty living room. Knowing my parents they're probably upstairs in the gym.

I climbed up the stairs and turned right. I frowned when I walked into the gym and didn't see them. Although unusual maybe they slept in this morning. I left out and continued down the hallway until I reached their room. I knocked on the door but didn't get an answer.

I knocked again and received the same thing, silenced. Deciding to just go in I opened the door and walked in. I gasped placing my hand over my mouth. The room was completely destroyed and my parent's were no where in sight.

"What in the world?" I spoke aloud.

The bed had been flipped over and the dresser was broken. Clothes were everywhere. There were various holes in the wall. It looks as though somebody broke in and just damaged everything in here. Luckily though it seems as if my parent's weren't here when it happened.

I pulled out my phone to call my mom but halted. Something cold had been pressed against the back of my head. Something I couldn't dare dream of ever happening to me was currently taking place. My breathing hitched and then came to a stop.

"Don't move" A deep voice bellowed.

I couldn't move or talk if I wanted to. The gun currently being placed on the back of my head had me frozen in place. All I could think was, I'm not ready to die.

|Things Just Got Interesting . |
|Any Predictions On What's Happening ? |
|Cliffhanger .|
|Excuse Any Mistakes . |
|Vote & Comment Please ! |

#Sha'sProductions ✍🏾✨