¥ Fifteen ¥

'Told The Doctor Im A Healthy Kid I Smoke Brocolli' No Flocking X Kodak Black

The Kidnapper In Media.

              | The Kidnapper |

I woke up confused. I wasn't in a bed but on the couch. I felt weight on me and looked down to see La'Kyrie laying on me. Her head was on my chest and her arms were wrapped around my waist. The rest of her body was in between my leg. I looked over and saw Keontae knocked out too.

This nigga had his head on the arm of the couch and his feet on the coffee table making him lay diagonally. I watched as his feet slipped from the coffee table causing his body to fall to the ground. I tried to contain my laughing but it wasn't working. I was cracking up and he turned to look at me.

He flipped me off and I kept laughing.

"You dumb as fuck. How you even end up sleeping like that?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Man I don't even know but I see you." He said.

I looked at him confused and followed his eyes to him looking at La'Kyrie laying on me. I sucked my teeth.

"You don't see shit." I said sitting up.

I gently got her off of me and put her back on the couch. I walked to the bathroom and took my morning piss. I finished and washed my hands walking out. I finally get a point of view so let me tell you a little about me.

I stand at 5'9 feet tall. I'm 19 in case y'all don't remember. I'm a rich milk chocolate color. I have a low fade and dark brown eyes. I'm in good shape with a six pack of abs to compliment my features. 

My parents were murdered in front of my eyes when I was six years old making me the way I am today. If I describe myself I'm cold hearted which is required for what I do. I don't trust too many people. Instead of dreaming of being an Astronaut or doctor I was plotting on how to make a come up and get rich. I've accomplished that at the young age I am. If we ain't talking money what we talking for?

My motto is don't make the same mistake twice. Most people consider that a quote but I live by it. These niggas out here fucking up and I'm watching and learning how to not fuck up but that's enough about me.

I walked into the guest room I was staying in. I walked over to my luggage and unzipped a side pocket. I pulled out a zip lock bag full of weed and zipped it back. I walked over to the bed and sat down. I broke down the weed and grabbed a stick from the night stand. I rolled it up and lit it.

I laid back on the bed taking a long slow puff. Ain't nothing like starting the day off with a blunt. I closed my eyes relaxing. Once I finished I stood up and grabbed some clothes out my luggage. I went to the bathroom that was inside the room. I turned on the shower and got in. After a good long shower I got out and dried off.

I put on old spice lotion and pulled on my black Calvin Klein briefs. I put on my black Adidas joggers and matching socks. I put on a white t-shirt and my matching adidas jacket. I put on my white adidas shoes with rainbow circles all over them.

- His Outfit In Media -

I finished the rest of my hygiene and walked out the bathroom. I walked into the kitchen hungry as shit. Them munchies just came through and hit a nigga hard. I opened the refrigerator and got some bacon and eggs out. I also grabbed some biscuits, sausage, and flour.

I stood over the skillet watching the bacon sizzle. I licked my lips as I grabbed the biscuits out the oven. I finished cooking and made my plate. Eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy. I even got some grape juice on the side. I was finna' go in.

I looked up as Keontae walked in.

"You smoked without me bitch." He said looking at all the food on my plate.

"I was in the room nigga. You should've came." I said.

"Paw patrol was on." He said.

I smacked my teeth and shook my head.

"Big ass kid." I said under my breath.

"But I still get bitches." He said.

I ignored him and scraped my plate before putting it in the dishwasher. I walked into the living room and saw La'Kyrie on the couch watching TV. An idea formed in my head and I went to the room I was staying in. I opened the drawer to the night stand and grabbed my gun. I walked back out to the living room where she was sitting with her back to me on the couch.

I pressed the gun to the back of her head and I watched her body go stiff.

"Give me all the fucking money." I said in a deep voice.

Her body loosened up upon hearing my voice. I peeked to see her face and she looked mad as fuck. I started laughing much to her dislike.

"Who wanna die?" Keontae screamed.

This nigga had a bowl in his hand with milk dripping down the corner of his mouth and a gun in his other hand pointed at us.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked looking at him like he was crazy.

"I thought we was getting robbed." He said lowering the gun.

"I was just playing with her." I said.

"Oh." He said tucking his gun away and going back to eating.

La'Kyrie got up and smacked the gun out of my hand still mad. Keontae looked at her shocked.

"You don't ever touch a man's weed or gun." He said looking at her.

She shrugged and went to walk away but I picked her up body slamming her onto the couch gently. She laughed trying to get up.

"I was just playing cry baby." I said.

"I know but let me go so I can take a shower." She said and I let her up.

I watched as she walked out and I looked at Keontae.

"You wanna blow one since you was bitching earlier." I asked him.

He sucked his teeth but went to grab a stick.

                         >>>>>>>

"So how you feel about him?" Keontae asked La'Kyrie.

I was about to go into the kitchen but I started ease dropping.

"Who the kidnapper? I mean he's cool because I could be tied up somewhere." She said and I heard Keontae laugh.

"The kidnapper?" I asked walking into the kitchen and making my presence known.

She looked up shocked to see me.

"That's what you been calling me?" I asked with a laugh.

"In my head yes." She said with a shrug.

"My name's Jakari girl." I said.

She nodded. "I'll make a mental note." She said sarcastically.

I was about to say something smart back when I heard a faint noise.

"Yo y'all hear that?" I questioned.

They looked at me blankly and I pulled my gun out hearing it again but louder this time. Keontae must've heard it too because he pulled out his gun.

|He Finally Got A Point Of View . |
|What Do Y'all Think The Noise Is ? |
|Excuse Any Mistakes . |
|Vote & Comment Please ! |
|Here Yhuu Go . |

-Sha