¥ Eleven ¥

'Transactions next they make the papers.' Talk On Phones X Kevin Gates

Their Outfits In Media.

| La'Kyrie |

"Okay now turn that knob left." The kidnapper said.

I did as he said. "Okay then pull that silver thing up." He said.

I did and water came out from the shower head.

"I did it!" I yelled dancing around.

He was teaching me how to work the shower since I didn't know how.

"I know how to work the shower. I know how to work the shower." I sang.

I stopped when I saw him raising his eyebrows at me.

"What?" I questioned.

He shook his head. "You're just a big ass kid." He said.

"No. I'm a woman." I said putting on my proper voice.

"How do you do that?" He asked.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Switch your voice like that and make it sound so perfected." He said.

I laughed because he looked genuinely interested.

"Years of going to snobby rich formal events and functions with my parents." I said.

He nodded. "Oh I forgot, you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth." He said.

"No, a gold one. Now get out." I said pushing him out of the door and shutting it.

I heard him laughing on the other side. I laughed a little too and locked the door. I stripped of my clothes and got in the steamy water. I let the water loosen up my muscles. After I finished I got out and put my towel around me.

I began doing my other hygiene. Once I finished, I unlocked the door and walked to the room. I finished drying off and put my bra and panties on. I put lotion on my body and slipped on a white camisole. I grabbed white Gucci joggers and a matching jacket putting them on as well. I put on some socks and my all pink Gucci high top shoes to complete my look.

I went to the mirror on the dresser looking at my face. I decided to put on eyeliner and a little mascara. I don't know if I've said it before but I'm not a big fan of makeup. I put my braids in a high ponytail and accessorized with Gucci diamond hoop earrings and Gucci shades. Feeling satisfied enough with my look I headed to the living room. I didn't see the kidnapper in there. I went into the kitchen and his head was in the refrigerator.

I laughed quietly to myself. He stood up as if feeling my presence When we stared at each other we shared the same expression of annoyance.

"You stole my outfit!" We said at the same time.

"No, you stole mine." He said looking me up and down.

He was wearing the same Gucci joggers and matching jacket like mine but his was grey. He had on all black Gucci high top shoes too. This is crazy because this wasn't planned at all.