¥ Thirteen ¥

'It's All About Finding The Calm In The Chaos' - Donna Karan

La'Kyrie's Bathing Suit In Media.

| La'Kyrie |

The man smiled at the kidnapper and pulled him into a man hug.

"Wassup man? How you been?" He asked the kidnapper.

"Shit a lot been happening like I told you over the phone." The kidnapper replied.

Hold on, pause, stop, and rewind. Did he just say over a phone? So he can have a phone but mine gets blown up? I rolled my eyes but he didn't see since his back was to me.

"Oh my bad come in." He said opening his door wider.

The kidnapper walked in with our luggage. I followed him inside and it was even more beautiful than the outside. The man looked at me and the kidnapper noticed

"Oh this the girl I told you about." The kidnapper said.

"Um I have a name." I said with a slight attitude.

The unknown man laughed at me.

"And what is your name?" He asked.

"La'Kyrie" I said.

He nodded. "That's different. I like it." He said.

"Thank you." I said.

"My name is Keontae." He said.

"Nice to meet you." I said.

"You can go explore the house. I need yo talk to him about a few things." The kidnapper said.

I ignored him and began walking off. I heard him suck his teeth. I walked into the living room I assumed. It was beautiful with off white couches and a cream Persian rug to match.

It had a large TV mounted into the wall with a fireplace underneath it. I walked out and into a hallway. It led me into a grand dining room. After exploring a little more I came across a door that wasn't a bedroom.

Curious I opened it and it led me outside. My eyes lit up when I saw what was out here. A big swimming pool sat with clean sparkling water. I went back inside and ran back to the living room in excitement.

"We need to go shopping!" I said forgetting about being mad at him.

The kidnapper looked at me weird.

"Weren't you just mad at me?" He asked.

I shrugged. "That's in the past." I said.

The man or I mean Keontae chuckled at me.

"Okay what do we need to go shopping for?" The kidnapper asked entertaining me.

"A bathing suit. He has a huge swimming pool!" I said.

"Oh you found the pool." Keontae said.