¥ Ten ¥

'Data towers giving up locations. I don't talk on phones.' - Talk On Phones X Kevin Gates

La'Kyrie In Media.       

| La'Kyrie |

"Aye." 

"Wake yo ass up." 

That's what I heard before I felt somebody shaking me roughly.

"Okay I'm up. Dang." I said moving away from his touch.

"What is it you want? This is a very rude way to wake someone up. It's too early for this nonsense." I spoke rambling.

I sat up against the headboard looking at him. He wasn't wearing a stupid smirk or even his blank face. No, his face showed anger.

He was giving me the coldest stare.

"What?" I questioned wondering what he was mad about.

"What is this?" He asked, calmly holding out his hand.

Confused, I looked at his hand. He had my phone in it. My hands automatically went up to my breast. It must've fell out when I was sleeping.

"A phone." I finally replied sarcastically.

Is he playing dumb or something? 

"Exactly and why in the hell do you have it?" He asked putting bass in his voice.

"Okay please calm down and it's to call, text, and use social media you know." I said talking to him like he was dumb.

"Calm down? You want me to calm down when you have a dam phone!" He said clenching his jaw.

I swung my legs over the side of the bed sitting up.

"What's the big deal over a phone?" I asked becoming annoyed.

He sighed while looking at me and started pacing the room.

"Um can you sit down and talk to me?" I asked. 

My eyes were hurting from watching him pace the room. He looked at me side eyed but went to sit on his bed. I looked at him expectantly.

"You remember what happened yesterday?" He asked.

I nodded.

"And when you ran away from me?" He asked.

I didn't run away he let me leave. I nodded anyways wondering where he was going with this.

"Have you wondered how those people found us yesterday?" He asked.

I shook my head no.

"You're a criminal so I figured this always happens to you." I said.

He gave me a sarcastic really face.

"Actually it doesn't happen to me and it happened because of this." He said holding up my phone.

"Are you saying I called them? You do know they were targeting us both." I said.

He face palmed his self before speaking.

"No. I'm saying they've been tracking your phone." He said.

My eyebrows scrunched up. What is he talking about?

"How? I haven't set my phone down anywhere. It's been in my bra this whole time." I said.

"They don't need to physically get your phone to track it. They can hack into your phone's carrier." He said.