¥ Six ¥

'Con·fu·sion - The state of being bewildered or unclear in one's mind about something'.

| La'Kyrie |

My phone dropped from my hand unintentionally. Who is this person and why do they have a gun to my head? I can't believe this is happening. It was so silent I swear you could hear my heart beat. It thudded at an uncontrollable speed.

"P-please d-d-don't k-kill m-me" I stammered out.

My shaky voice broke the eerily silence. I waited scared out of my mind. In a quick moment I was spun around and facing the man with the gun. My breath got caught as I stared at the end of a gun and cold brown eyes. I closed my eyes shut preparing to die.

I knew it was going to happen because in the books and movies they always say once a person shows you their face, nine out of ten times they're going to kill you. I waited for the shot to go off and when I didn't hear anything I slowly opened my eyes. He was staring me down making me become impossibly more uncomfortable. He then grabbed my arm rather tight might I add and forced me in front of him.

"Walk." His deep voice said from behind me.

"What are you going to do to me." I asked finding my voice.

It didn't seem like I was gonna die. At least not right now. I felt the gun that was staring me down a minute ago poke into my back roughly. His grip on my arm tightened.

"I said walk." He repeated more demanding.

I hushed up and walked down the hallway towards the stairs. We went down them and to the door.

"When we get out here I want you to get down and crawl to that black truck parked by the porch okay." He said.

Crawl? Yeah he definitely has me confused with somebody else.

"Um do you see what I'm wearing I can't-" I started but was cut off.

"You're gonna do what the fuck I say or you're gonna be buried six feet under. You comprehend?" He spoke.

I nodded very scared that'd he'd make his threat a reality. He opened the front door and pushed me to the ground a bit roughly might I add. Huffing I crawled to the black SUV parked out front.

I looked over my shoulder as he casually walked to the car and unlocked the drivers side getting in. His finger twitched to the back as he signaled me to get in. I thought about running but then remembered a bullet is probably way faster than me.

I climbed in the back before brushing the dust off of my Gucci romper. He started to drive and I looked around cautiously. We approached the gates and he directed his attention to me. His eyes stared at me with a sharp and focused look.

"Duck." Was the only thing his cold voice said.

I didn't question him this time and did as told. I can't fathom that I've ever been this scared in my life before. I still have yet to know my parents whereabouts. I'm starting to wonder if they were here earlier and if this crazy man has already got ahold of them.

Upon hearing him talk my thoughts came to a halt and I peeked my head up a little bit. Not enough to attract his attention though. I carefully looked out the window closest to me. I saw a talk bulky man in the booth but this wasn't our security guard I had just seen coming in.

No this was a different man, and one I didn't recognize. I watched as they exchanged conversation. I couldn't make out what they were saying because they were conversing so low.