¥ Twelve ¥

'We Can Catch A Flight Out To London. Go To The Mall Spend A Lumpsum'. The Way X Kehlani & Chance The Rapper

The House In Media.

| La'Kyrie |

He opened the door and went to the back getting our luggage. I followed behind him wearily.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"Um why else would we be here." He said sarcastically.

"I don't know what you think is about to happen but I'm not going anywhere." I said raising my voice.

He set my luggage on the ground and turned to face me.

"Lower your voice and too bad you don't have a choice."  He said going back to get the rest of the luggage.

"I don't have a choice?" I repeated.

"Um I don't know if you got memory loss or something but you are not my dad. You don't tell me what to do and I'm not freaking leaving!" I yelled.

He stopped what he was doing and looked at me. I could see the anger building on his face. My yelling had attracted people's attention in the parking lot and he noticed.

He walked over to me and grabbed my waist. To other people it may have looked romantic but it was far from it. The grip he had on my waist was too tight and I couldn't move even if I wanted to.

He pulled me close to him and bent his lips down to my ear. I reached to slap his head but his other hand grabbed mines in a death grip.

"Didn't I tell you to lower your voice?" He said aggresively.

I didn't say anything but my heavy, irritated breathing filled the silence.

"Now you're going to walk inside and do as I say. I'm not your dad and I wouldn't want to be because I would beat your ass probably every day. Now you can stay here and let those men get you or come with me. Remember I know how to survive and you don't. And lastly I don't have to help you but I'm trying and you should be a little more grateful." He said before letting me go and stepping back.

He then grabbed our luggage and began walking as if he just knew I was going to follow him. Oooo I hate him and how he's so sure of himself. I began following trying not to cry.

I'm so fed up right now and I don't know what to do anymore. Why did this have to happen to me? What did I do to deserve for this to happen? We walked through the glass doors and over to the many seats.

"Here sit down and I'll be back." He said.

I sat down not bothering to answer him. I could run right now but where am I going to go? He's right; I can't survive on my own. At least not with people trying to kill me.

I began picking my fingernails becoming bored. What is life without a phone? He came back and sat down handing me a ticket.

"Our flight leaves in fifteen minutes." He said.

I didn't say anything but chose to stare at the floor instead. We waited another five minutes before going through security and stuff. Let me say it was hell. I never had to do this because I'm used to riding on my parents private jet.

A lady announced a flight over the intercom but I wasn't paying attention.

"Come on that's us." He said.

I followed behind him in my own little world. I handed the lady my ticket and she let us pass. I boarded the plane and was greeted by flight attendants.

"Hello welcome to first class. How are you?" A lady asked me.

I just smiled not feeling like talking back. We stopped all the way in the back. He began putting the luggage up in the compartment above the seats.

While he was doing that I took the time to slide into the window seat. When he finished he went to sit in the window seat. He saw me already in it and mugged me.

I returned the look to him uncaring. Twenty minutes later one of the flight attendants began going over the rules and stuff. After buckling our seatbelts the plane began to leave the ground.

"Would you like something to eat or drink?" A flight attendant asked coming to our section.

The kidnapper shook his head no. He looked at me next.

"I'll take a sweet tea please." I said.

He nodded walking off. He returned shortly with it. I sipped it while looking out the window at the clouds. I can't believe I'm really leaving Florida. What has my life come to?

The minutes began to pass by and I felt myself becoming bored. I leaned my head against the window and slowly fell asleep.

>>>>>>>

I woke up feeling warm but I don't remember having a blanket on. I smelt the strong scent of cologne. It smelled good too. Why is it so strong though? I opened my eyes to see the kidnapper laying on my chest.

My head was resting on his shoulder. I gently pushed his head off me and he slumped into his own seat. Yea I could've let him rest on me but I'm not gonna lie I'm still a little mad from what happened at the airport.

"Prepare for landing." The pilot voiced over the intercom.

I felt a little drop and looked out the window. Soon we were rolling on the road. I reached over and shook the kidnapper. He stirred a little but didn't wake. I shook him again, this time harder.

"Wassup?" He asked sitting up.

"We landed." I said.

He nodded and stood up getting our stuff. We followed everybody else off the plane. We walked into the crowded airport and continued walking towards the doors.

We walked outside to a taxi parked waiting. He knocked on the window and the trunk opened. He walked around and put our stuff in it. I got inside the back of the taxi while he took care of our luggage.

"Hello, how are you?" A black man around in his forties greeted me.

"Good, how about yourself?" I asked.

"I'm doing good." He said.

I nodded and then the kidnapper got in the taxi.

"Okay now where to again?" The driver asked.

The kidnapper told him an unfamiliar address. I looked out the window as we drove off. It looked like the Sun was just coming up but back in Florida it was past dawn. More like nine in the morning. We drove for a while before pulling up to a nice house.

The kidnapper got out getting our stuff. After he paid him, the driver he sped off. I followed him to the house I assumed was his until he knocked. I waited with him not knowing who or what to expect.

The door opened revealing a man.

|Another Update . |
|I'm On Fire . |
|He Took Her To A Airport ? |
|Where Are They ? |
|They're At A Man's House ? |
|New Character ? |
|Excuse Any Mistakes . |
|Vote & Comment Please ! |

Enjoy .

- Sha