¥ Sixteen ¥

'Word Got Around That A Nigga Got Shot. Heard A Nigga Drew Down And He Bucked So His Ass Got Popped.' Downtown X August Alsina

Keontae In Media.

| Keontae |

I looked around confused while keeping a steady grip on my gun. There was a weird noise coming from the front of the house. It sounded almost as if somebody was trying to force their way in. I looked at Jakari and he nodded his head towards the front.

He went first and I followed him towards the opening of the kitchen. Jakari was about to turn the corner when the windows shattered as bullets hit them. I quickly grabbed Jakari by his shirt collar and pulled him to the ground with me.

"Fuck!" Jakari said.

We belly crawled to the living room while shots were still firing. Hiding behind the couch I shot out of the space where the window was praying I was hitting somebody.

"I'm gonna go check on La'Kyrie real quick." He said as more bullets came. 

I nodded and continued shooting. Who the fuck is shooting up my house is what I wanna know. Tired of not being able to do anything I crawled to my stairs and quickly ran up them. Heading into my room I went in the closet grabbing two guns and peeked through my curtains. There was a black van outside my house and at least four niggas on the lawn shooting.

I shot through the glass hitting one in the neck. He dropped to the ground clutching his neck. I hit another one in the chest. The other two ran to the van and got in leaving the other two behind. I sighed and turned around to go check on Jakari and La'Kyrie. I stopped seeing a man in the doorway with his gun held up to me.

I cocked my head looking at him with a straight face.

"Where's the girl?" He asked.

Oh so that's what this is about.

"Do you really think I'm gonna give her to you?" I questioned.

He went to pull the trigger and I pulled mines. I shot him in the head killing him instantly. It was too late though the bullet had already hit me. I dropped the gun on the floor and my body followed as I clutched the area. I groaned from the excruciating pain.

I felt the warm blood seeping between my fingers. I took slow, shallow breaths trying to ignore the pain. I heard footsteps and closed my eyes and held my breath. The footsteps reached the corner and stopped probably seeing me.

"Keontae!!" "You not dead bro, wake up!" Jakari's panicked voice yelled.

I felt relief in my body despite the pain.

"Nigga help." I was able to say before blood clogged my throat.

He rushed to me and grabbed me. He propped me up while I felt myself becoming weaker.

"You gone be alright bro. We about to get you help right now." I heard him say.

 He then picked me up and rushed down the stairs. His voice started to sound further away but I faintly heard him saying it's going to be okay. I felt the heat and knew we were outside. I heard La'Kyrie's voice but hers sounded far away too. I was placed in the backseat of the car.

I felt my head being picked up and saw La'Kyrie's face through my clouded vision. She was crying and I wanted to tell her I was alright but couldn't as I struggled to stay concious. A door slammed and the car sped off.

"Tae!" I heard Jakari call.

I managed to look at him feeling my brain shutting down without my control.

"Keep your eyes open until we get to the hospital okay." He said.

By now my shirt was soaked and I knew for sure I was getting it all over the back seats. My chest was on fire . I wanted to close my eyes so bad. They were getting heavier. My eyes closed briefly and I used all the strength I had left to open them back up. I felt my body being pulled and the the rest was a blur.

The last thing I remember is being stuck with something. I finally closed my eyes knowing we made it.

\ Jakari |

I sighed sitting down on one of the chairs in the waiting room of the ICU. I put my head in my hands bouncing my leg up and down. How shit go left so quick? One minute I'm about to go make some Ramen noodles and the next, the dam house getting shot up.

La'Kyrie sat next to me and I felt her hand rubbing my back.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

I nodded sitting up straight. I looked at her sighing.

"Are you good?" I asked her.

She shook her head no. I pulled her into me as she started crying.

"Aye he good. He gone be okay." I said.

I wasn't just saying that either. He kept his eyes open like I told him. I'm just stressed about this shit. I need to be making better moves. They shouldn't be able to find us. This is why I like being by myself. I work better that way. She sat up bringing me out of my thoughts.

"They came for me didn't they?" She asked.

I looked her over slowly before nodding. She sighed standing up and walking towards the exit. I quickly stood up and grabbed her.

"Where are you going?" I questioned her confused.

"To sacrifice myself." She said looking determined.

I started laughing. The same girl that cried when I drove off and pretended to leave her. Only she could make me laugh at a time like this.

"It's not funny!" She said raising her voice a little.

I pulled her back to the chairs with me still laughing a little.

"I'm serious Kid- I mean Jakari. I'm the reason Keontae got shot and probably won't make it. What if you get shot too huh? What am I supposed to do? I'm not going to allow you guys to get hurt any further because of me." She said voicing her frustration trying to get back up again.

"Look nobody is gonna get hurt and what I tell you? Tae gone be straight. I took you in along with your problems okay? As long as your with me nobody is gonna hurt you. I got you understand?" I asked looking into her eyes to make sure she got it.

She nodded and smiled small thanking me. She leaned on me as we waited for Keontae to get out of surgery. My nigga was gone be straight.

|Keontae Got Shot 😔 . My Poor Baby 😩 .|
|More People Coming After Her Or Is It The Same Person 👀 ?|
|Excuse Any Mistakes .|
|Vote & Comment Please !|

#Sha'sProductions 📖📝💭