¥ Twenty-Three ¥

'In The Cut With My Hittas, No They Do Not Miss.' Wrist X Chris Brown

Jakari & The Adorable Puppy In Media 😍😍🍫🐕 .

                          | Jakari |

I walked out of the hotel bathroom fully dressed and ready to go. I wore bleached Levi jeans with rips, a gray parental advisory crew neck ,and black timberlands. The diamonds in my ears were shining bright. I walked into the bedroom and saw La'Kyrie just waking up.

"You about to get in the shower?" I asked.

She nodded stretching. I sat down on my bed as she stood up and began gathering her clothes.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked her.

"It doesn't matter." She said.

I nodded frowning slightly. Her voice came out so soft like she was afraid to speak. She's probably shaken up still from what I told her last night. This is why I didn't want to tell her the truth in the first place. I remember when the doctor's told me my parent's didn't make it at the hospital. My heart was crushed. I hate having to bear bad news to people.

I grabbed my phone and sent a text to Keontae telling him to meet me in the hallway. La'Kyrie had left out of the bedroom and went to take a shower. I grabbed a black beanie and put it on completing my look. I grabbed the room key card and walked into the living room. I walked out the door and saw Keontae standing by his hotel room. I walked up to him and he looked up.

"You 'tryna go get breakfast with me bro?" I asked him.

"Yea come on." He said walking.

I followed in step with him. We walked pass the lobby and to the dining room where they had breakfast already made. We got in line and grabbed to-go containers. I grabbed a second one for Kyrie.

"So I told her last night." I spoke to Keontae.

He looked up at me shocked before speaking.

 "Yo for real? How she take it?" He asked.

I sighed shaking my head. I began filling the containers up with pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, and french toast before talking.

"She was denying shit at first 'yanno?" I said looking at him.

He nodded piling his plate with enough for two. I shook my head before continuing.

"Eventually it sunk in though I guess cause she started bawling. It was like she had a breakdown. She took forever to go to sleep last night cause she wouldn't stop crying. Then this morning she was talking so low like she was afraid to talk." I told him as we moved on to get drinks.

He shook his head.

"Dam bro. I feel bad for lil shorty but she'll be good bro. Watch she gone get over it and boss the fuck up." Keontae said.

I started laughing while getting a lemonade for Kyrie. I can't really picture her being cold. She just wasn't raised like that. But if TDM got ahold of her they'd turn her into something crucial. I closed the lids on the to-go containers and stacked them on top of each other. I grabbed the drinks and followed Keontae back to the rooms.

                      | La'Kyrie |

I set the blow dryer down finished. My hair was now fluffy and everywhere. I walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. I raised my eyebrows when I didn't see Jakari in there. I walked out to the living room and didn't see him in there either. My heart beat started picking up with panic.