¥ Twenty-Nine ¥

'I Ride For Mines.' - Every Black Person

            | Jakari |

I stood up from the closet. This is the last place I searched in the room. I didn't find anything. The next place I can guess is an office. I walked out the room and into the hallway. I knocked on the bathroom door we had passed on our way to her parents room.

"Kyrie." I said.

When I didn't get a response I twisted the knob and to my surprise the light was turned off. Where the hell did she go. I walked back down the hallway.

"La'Kyrie!" I yelled out.

I began checking rooms when I didn't hear her answer. Once I didn't find her on the second floor I jogged downstairs and started calling her name again. Now is not the time for her to be playing with me. Panic started to set in as I opened the front door and stepped outside. I ran around the perimeter of the house and still didn't see her.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and scrolled through my contacts before stopping and pressing the call button. I waited impatiently before he answered.

"Wassup?" Keontae said.

"Kyrie gone man." I said sitting on the porch.

"What you mean gone?" He asked.

"Shit I don't know. She said she was going to the bathroom and I went to get her to show me where the office was and she wasn't there." I explained growing frustrated.

"Dam yo what the fuck?! Did you check the house before y'all went in?" He asked.

"Yes nigga why wouldn't I. You think she ran away?" I asked.

"Nah man I know my sister and she wouldn't do that. Somebody had to have took her." He said.

"But who? We got so many enemies." I said.

I heard him take a breath.

"We just gone have to figure some shit out. Come get us." He said.

"Aight." He said.

                               | La'Kyrie |

"You want something to eat sweetie?" Ivy asked stroking my hair.

I moved from her touch and shook my head no. Now y'all know dam well my fat ass NEVER turns down food. She frowned before walking out of the room and shutting the door. I'm in some type of room. I don't know where because I was blindfolded shortly after we pulled off. I wasn't tied up and their was a bed and other furniture in the room.

I guess I was allowed to go throughout certain parts of the building though I hadn't tried. I was trying to plan out my escape but their was way too many body guards. I got about five standing outside this room alone and there's no windows either.

The door opened and Michael walked in. They weren't treating me bad. They told me that this was for my safety and that Jakari would be delt with. I haven't said a word since being kidnapped. I found out I shut down in tragic situations. Like my mind is going into a safe place. They have no idea I know the truth though. Like Jakari said they would probably kill me.

"Come on La'Kyrie we have to discuss some things with you." He said.

I stared at him blankly not moving. My knees were pulled up to my chest and my arms were wrapped around my legs, while my chin rested on my knees.