¥ Seventeen ¥

'Everything Is Alright , Promise I'll Be. Promise You'll be, Promise We'll Be Alright.' Promise X Jhene Akio

Keontae In Media.

                        | Keontae |

"So when are you gonna tell her what's going on?" I asked.

Jakari looked at me and sighed sounding stressed.

"I don't know but not right now. I'm still 'tryna figure out how to get out of this shit and stay alive. I'm stressed which is something I rarely am." He said looking at me.

I nodded agreeing with him. It was rare I ever saw him in a mood other than happy or calm. I grew a smile on my face.

"Remember how we met nigga?" I asked.

He laughed and he looked as if he was thinking about it.

"We was in kindergarten and you saw me staring at the girl with the pig tails." He said.

"And you was being a pussy and ain't wanna talk to her so I helped you out." I said reminiscing.

"I was not a pussy nigga." He said flipping me off.

I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways you let me pretend to beat you up after you fake stole her stuffed giraffe animal." He said laughing.

It was my turn to flip him off now.

"Yea and you actually busted my lip nigga. Talking 'bout you know how to fake hit." I said remembering.

I had to double think about helping that nigga cause I was gonna tattle to the teacher. Shit hurt a nigga. I felt that hit in my soul.

"And she ended up cheating on me and we pushed her off the slide." He said and we both busted out laughing.

"Got timeout for a week and been solid ever since." He said.

"Promise we gone always be solid man." I said getting serious.

"We straight 'bruh and always will be. You been there for everything that happened in my life and I know you gone remain. I knew you was gone be okay. It take more than a bullet to stop you." He said slapping hands with me.

This my nigga for life. No doubting that.

"Now enough of that gay shit." He said.

I smacked my teeth but knew it was because he ain't like showing emotions. Which is why I'm surprised he didn't kill La'Kyrie. Speaking of her.

"Where yo girl at?" I asked on purpose.

He mugged me and I laughed.

"That ain't my girl but I got us a hotel a couple days ago and she should be there." He said and I nodded.

He started laughing and I looked at him confused. He stopped and began to explain.

"Poe girl was about to cry to death. Talking 'bout it's my fault he gone die. You know she tried to surrender herself so we wouldn't get hurt." He said laughing harder.

I began laughing again and it took us a minute to calm down. I reached up and wiped the tears from my eyes.

"I wasn't 'finna die from that. Take a lot more than that to take me out." I said.