¥ Twenty-Eight ¥

'This Time Won't You Save Me, This Time Won't You Save Me. Baby I Can Feel Myself Giving Up, Giving Up.' Save Me X Nicki Minaj

Keontae In Media.

          | Jakari |

I stretched waking up from my sleep. I peeled back the covers walking into the bathroom. After my morning piss I stripped out of my shorts and boxers turning on the shower. After I finished I got out and grabbed a towel wrapping it around my waist. I walked out and grabbed my bag from the side of the bed. I unzipped it picking out an outfit.

I slipped on my Ralph Lauren boxers followed by bleached shorts. I slipped on a white YSL shirt with the letters in an aqua color. I put on socks and put on my legend blue Jordan 11's. I brushed my waves and put black diamonds in my ears. I put on a gold Jesus piece chain and a gold rope chain. I put on a gold Rolex to complete my look.

I zipped my bag back and grabbed my other one putting it on the bed. I doubt we'll be staying that long. I left out the bedroom and went into the hallway. I sighed before making my way down the stairs. This nigga would have his rooms on the dam third floor. After finally making it to the first floor I walked into the hallway and into the kitchen.

Of course Keontae fat ass was cooking while on the phone. He turned and faced me feeling my presence. I mouthed to him to make me some. He looked at me like I shot his dog.

"Nigga it's not gone kill you." I said.

He flipped me off before turning around. He gone get a attitude and slam the dishes. Ole' over dramatic ass. I got on my phone checking my notifications. I swear I'm missing out on so much money and business. He got off the phone and sat down.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Jamaican cartel leader." He said nonchalantly.

I nodded.

"Gotta get product and shit now which is gonna cost me money that I should've made off profit from the drugs they took." He said getting visibly upset.

"Bro don't trip on everything we gone get them niggas back." I said.

He nodded standing back up.

"You right but come make your plate. I'm not about to serve you like a fruitcake ass nigga." He said.

"Bitch fuck you. Should've had Kyrie make my food." I said getting up.

He bust out laughing while sitting down with his plate.

"You know that girl can't cook." He said.

I started laughing too because he wasn't lying. Her wanna be 'parents' really messed her up with this rich girl lifestyle. I filled my plate with scrambled eggs, bacon, French toast, and a biscuit. I poured some apple juice in my cup before sitting down again. I began eating. One thing I can say about Tae ugly ass is that he can cook.

"So what's the move for today?" Tae asked.

"Okay so I was thinking we need to find out where TDM traps are so we can start hitting them bitches up. I know fahso' that they lost their connect with the Italians after the shit we did so you not the only one hurting." I said.

He nodded his head.

"Them Italians definitely helped them niggas figure out who it was before they dropped them though." He said before stuffing his mouth with bacon.