Chapter 22//

{A/N: so I know I usually don't update on any day other than Sunday, but I've had this chapter pre-wrote since last Thursday so I decided to publish early!!! Anyways, leave a comment and I hope y'all enjoy!}

*Chloe*

"did you see that one home run Adam hit? it was the best I saw all game, no lie." Jaden said, still obsessing over how well they played in their game today.

I was surprised too, after how close the last game was, it shocked me to see that this one ended in a shocking victory for red land.

"I most certainly did, todays game was incredible." I said, interlocking my hand with Jadens as we walked back to the grove.

"Thanks babe, so, while I dont have baseball for the rest of the day, do you want to do something?" Jaden suggested, looking at me with a bright expression.

I nodded, laughing a little at how cute he was. "definitely, anything in mind?"

He bit his lip, causing part of me to die. How had I not fallen for him sooner? It took me seven years to realize that I loved Jaden?! Now that I had, I couldn't imagine life without Jaden as my boyfriend.

"hm, well it'd have to be something at the grove, wouldn't it? We'd need a chaperone to leave." Jaden said, sounding bummed.

"We'll figure something out," I said, checking my phone.

Cole: I just heard that southwest got out yesterday, you ok??

Ugh, I thought to myself, sighing softly. I hated to ruin such a good mood, but thinking of Ben was kinda upsetting. He was such a close friend, and not having him here sucked.

Jaden put a hand on my chin and stopped walking, "you okay?"

I shrugged, "Yeah, I mean, I'm fine. Just a little sad, Ben went home yesterday."

He nodded, his lips forming a frown. I could tell he wasnt truly upset, but wanted to comfort me nonetheless. Jaden and Ben never liked each other, so this didnt surprise me.

"I'm sorry Chlo, I bet its rough. Losing people so far away sucks," He said, looking into my eyes.

I nodded, "You got that right."

"Hey! Why dont we have a picnic or something outside later? Technically that wouldnt involve leaving the complex."

"Dang, you're too good."  I said.

Jaden smirked and leaned in to give me a quick kiss.

* * *

"Are you kidding me?" Jaden whined, the muscle in his arms tensing.

"I wish I could answer that, but I have no clue what you're talking about." I said, grinning as he started to smile.

"Look," Jaden said, his finger pointed out of the window in our room.

Rain. And tons of it.

"Well there goes the picnic idea," Jaden muttered.

"We could always do something else," I said, not wanting to let on that I was a little upset about not having a picnic.

"Like?" Jaden asked.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I suggested, pointing to the TV in the room that had mainly been used to watch the other games.

"Yeah; sounds good." Jaden said, climbing on the bed next to me.

It was just him and I in the room, the other boys had gone down to play pool; but we stayed to have the picnic. Which now turned into a movie.