Chapter 8//

"She's hot," Braden said with wide eyes as we approached the little league sports complex.

Our designated "tour guide" had just approached us to show us around.

"Dude she's like fifteen years older than you." Zack said, rolling his eyes.

I laughed. Sometimes just listening to the boys conversations was humorous. The bus pulled to a stop and within seconds it was a mad dash to get out. I waited calmly, not wanting to get trampled, and headed out after Jaden.

Who was seemingly more and more attractive every time I looked at him. Now that I had admitted to myself that I liked Jaden, everything he did was cute.

He laughed - I thought it was cute. He bit his lip - part of me died. It would take some getting used too. Plus, we weren't even dating. Did he really even like me? He had never said anything blatant enough for me to tell.

We were "talking" or "flirting" as Braden titled it.

"Hey guys! Red land little league?" The tour guide asked as we nodded.

"Great. I'm Tara, and I'll be showing you around. If you'd follow me, we can get started right away." Tara said, walking into the 'hub' or the main lobby of where we were staying.

As soon as we walked inside, the room came alive. Tons of boys from all over the world were wearing team apparel, talking, and laughing.

My jaw dropped. Yes, I liked Jaden - but there were a ton of cute boys.

"Hello Orlando," I muttered, receiving a snicker from Braden.

"Chloe's in her glory," He said jokingly.

I watched Jaden's face and he didn't seem to be laughing along. Eh, whatever.

Some boys smiled at me, and being nice; I smiled and waved back. I didn't want to act too interested because obviously I was interested in Jaden.

Tara spoke rather loudly. "This is the hub. You all can hangout here when you're not playing or practicing. We have netflix, xbox, pool tables, and a ton of games."

after that, we moved onto the dormitories. They were set up by teams. Meaning our team, Red land; or "Mid-Atlantic" all had half a hallway, and some other team had the other half.

"We don't assign rooms here - that's for you to choose, but please stay inside your given room numbers. Curfew is at eleven, and you may use the swimming pool as you'd like." Tara said, saying a few other things before leaving.

"Chlo you rooming in the same room as me?" Cole asked, sliding in his id card to one of the doors.

"Yeah, sure. I don't want to room with mom and dad. That'll get boring." I said, following behind Cole.

Jaden, Zack, Adam and Braden all followed behind us.

There were three bunks, and a single bed. Plus a conjoining door to the room next door.

"I call single," Adam said, hopping onto the bed and kicking his feet up.

"I don't care where I sleep; to be honest." I mumbled. It was the boys tournament, not mine, so they could choose.

I ended up on a top bunk with Braden below me. Cole and Zack were also on top bunks; one of them in front of me and the other behind me.

"Sup roomie," Zack said with a wink.

"Hey Zack," I said, adding. "Is it possible to get jet lag from Pennsylvania to Orlando? I'm exhausted."

He frowned, then shook his head earnestly. "Nice try. You can nap though,"

"True. Will you wake me up whenever you guys go do something?"

He smiled, "Sure princess."

I gulped. This would be harder than I thought.

A/N: ah this is such a filler chp & i'm sorry guys but I really needed them to arrive @ the complex so the fun can begin!!! i hope no one's too mad & the next chapter will make up for it i promise :) much loveeeee x