Chapter 3// Feelings

"No, totally not true." Braden claimed, shaking his head with a mischievous smile.

"Oh, so you're telling me that guys just don't lead girls on, ever?" I folded my arms and gave him a puzzled look. One of the great benefits of having a ton of guy friends was getting advice on how their minds worked.

Which could also be a bad thing at times.

"No, Never. We're straight up." Zack said, fistbumping Cole and they both nodded proudly.

I rolled my eyes and huffed, "You are both so full of it,"

Braden sensed something, I'm assuming, because he brought up a point. "Why, is there someone.. leading you on, dear Chloe?"

I blushed instantly, I mean.. I couldn't admit to anything now.

They also didn't need to know, so I did my best to conceal whatever feelings I had and put on a innocent look.

"Oh, no. Just a question," I smiled, and he nodded slowly - realizing that there was more I wasn't saying.

I'd have to talk to him about it later. I could trust him for sure. There was always something about Braden, extremely flirty, yes, but also super understanding and trustworthy. He was amazing, and actually really cute too. I would be lying if I said that there wasn't a time when we both had feelings for eachother.

"Since your a girl, Chloe, how can a guy tell when a girl's into him?" Jaden asked cooly, looking intently at me from across the room.

I felt the other boys turn to me also, and I smiled meekly. "Good question, actually."

Tapping my chin, I tried to come up with a few obvious steps. "Well, she'll be interested in what you do, for sure. She will want to hang out with you, umm - always try to look nice around you, that's a big one.and, well, yeah."

Cole smiled and wrapped me in a hug, "This is why I thank god every day for my loving sister who is so full of advice,"

"Aw, how sweet - a rare moment from you,"

Everyone laughed. The boys put the xbox on, again, and i felt myself getting tired. No sense in trying to hold myself awake, right?

I slowly felt myself falling and there was no stopping it. I was eventually out.

It wasn't until I was woken up the next morning that I realized I had fell asleep on Zack.

I rubbed my eyes open, to see myself being the only one awake. The boys were all still here, so they must've slept over.

I, finding no reason to wake up, fell back asleep. The next time, I awoke to see several of the boys awake, and Zack with his arm around me.

I rubbed my eyes, to make sure that this was, gulp, actually real, and swallowed. Hard.

"Oh my god," I said quickly, picking up my head and causing Zack to move his arm and look at me startled.

"Wha-What's wrong?" He asked, his innocent blue eyes looking right at me.

"I'm so sorry, I just fell asleep and I didnt realize that it was - on you, and.. oh my god.. i'm such an idiot." I confessed, shaking my head and putting my head into my hands briefly.

Jaden was watching, I could see that from the corner of my eye.

Well, this wasn't helping my case.

"Hey, hey, chill. It's fine, you were really tired - I get it. It wasn't so bad anyway," Zack said softly, putting his hand on my shoulder and briefly running it down my back.

I looked at him and felt the strong urge to kiss him, but for now I just settled for a smile, and good hug.

"You're the best Zack, really and truly."

*