Chapter 15//

* Chloe *
I unlocked the room with my key card, smiling to myself as I glanced at my id picture. It was taken the first day we got down here, before the boys had won any games.

Two games in, they came out on top, and would steadily advance. They were becoming a big deal. In the grove, coaches would say things like "Hey! theres red land", and other players would gawk at them as if they were famous. The boys had done several video interviews and newspaper articles, and were growing with popularity on social media.

After the second game, Cole went from 547 followers to 6.98 thousand followers. Jadens steadily increased also, as did mine - due to the fact I was tagged in pictures on their accounts. Girls were getting out of control, commenting heart eye emojis on Jadens pictures, and doing the same on the other boys photos also.

The comments on Coles pictures struck me as gross, probably because he was my brother, but the comments on Jadens pictures made me envious. I couldn't quite place why, these girls didnt even know Jaden in person; so how could I be jealous? Still, part of me was.

I slid the door shut behind me, smiling at the empty room. Not that I didnt like the guys company, but a quiet room to fall asleep in was really nice.

Before climbing into my bunk bed, I put on a red-land tshirt, and navy blue soffe shorts. Then grabbed my phone and climbed into my bunk right above Braden's, settling in and curling myself up in the blankets.

I clicked my phone on, and saw a few texts. All from friends on my softball team. I decided to text Jaden before going to bed.

Me: Hey, just thought id say goodnight, soo night, love you
Jaden: Love you too babe

I smiled to myself as I read his text. Nothing made my heart melt more than when he called me babe. Setting my phone down, I rolled over and fell asleep.

****
"Good morning everybody, my name is Braden Kolmansberger and welcome to wake up orlando. Todays guest, Chloe wagner!" A voice yelled, causing me to move and rub my eyes.

I warily opened them, and before me was Braden, using a hair brush as a microphone.

"Chloe, tell us how old you are and were you're from." Braden said, extending the "microphone" and cracking a smile.

"Ugh," I said, accented with an eye roll. I was not a morning person.

"You heard it here first folks, the first word of the day, straight from red land's own Chloe Wagner." Braden said, pinching my cheek jokingly with his hand.

"Please let me sleep," I muttered.

"Aw, you're so sweet when you first wake up." Braden said, leaving me to myself as he walked over to Jaden.

I sat up, and blinked a few times to help myself wake up before grabbing my phone.

I had gotten a new text from Ben.

Ben: ayy, wags you up to anything today???

I tried to think, before remembering that today the boys had a game.

Me: yeah, sorry cole's got a game today
Ben: damn, i wanted to chill
Me: well, you're welcome to watch the game with me
Ben: yeah, sounds cool. let me know where to meet you
Me: you got it
Ben: see ya wags (;

"Chloe?!" Cole said loudly, making me drop my phone and look at him.

"Yes?"

"Well I only called your name three times, but anyway, are you coming today?" Cole asked.

"You don't even have to ask anymore, yes I'll obviously be there." I said, hopping down from my bunk bed.