Chapter 20//

Chapter 20

{Thank y'all for reading!!! Im going to start updating at least once a week now, on every Sunday! Hope you enjoy this chapter!!}

Once Braden and I got back to the grove, it was not long before the rest of the boys arrived. I was still a little irked at Jaden, but tried to put it past me because technically he hadn't done anything wrong. All he had done was be polite to his fans, something I would expect of him.

But seeing him with other girls made me so jealous, a feeling I hated more than anything.

I was sitting on one of the couches in the grove, in the small room with a pool table, air hockey, foosball, and a few tvs showing what games were currently on or happened recently. On right now was the game Red Land just played against great lakes.

Jaden sat down on the couch next to me and took my hand. "Hey babe, you okay?"

I groaned, not really wanting to admit to my jealousy earlier. So instead, I nodded, smiling as if I was never even mad.

"Yeah! I'm fine, why?"

He looked at me with a knowing look, and I could tell that he wasn't even close to buying it. "Chloe, please don't tell me what happened after the game was nothing."

I pouted, laying my head on his shoulder. "Okay so I may have gotten a little jealous. All the fans, they just get to me sometimes."

Jaden laughed a little, turning to look me in the eyes. "Please don't ever feel jealous, you've got nothing to be jealous of. I couldn't imagine myself wanting to be with anyone else but you."

I grinned, feeling the heat rise to my cheeks. It was impossible not to get all warm inside whenever he said things like this. "I cant with you, you're just too good to me."

He softly kissed my cheek, and wrapped an arm around my back. We just sat there for a little, watching his game and even though it wasn't much it was such a good moment to me.

"So," Jaden said, "what do you want to do later?"

I knew that I had already told ben I would be at his game, so I decided to ask Jaden to come with me.

"Um, actually Ben had asked if I would go to his game today, its at three and id love if you'd come with me. Cole had wanted to come too."

He nodded, starting to grin. "Yeah sure; lets go get that brother of yours,"

***

"Dang, that kid can hit." Cole muttered, just as Ben had gotten two rbis.

Jaden nodded, totally consumed in the game. "They've got some serious hitters. Think we'll play them?"

I mentally prayed that Cole would never end up playing Bens team. That would be insanely awkward.

Cole shrugged, "Dunno, if we do they could be some serious competitors."

Jaden took a selfie with me, and posted it on insta, captioning it "Nothin like watching baseball with my fave"

Within seconds the fan comments started rolling in. "Get ready for your notifications to blow up,"

He groaned, and I knew how he felt. Even though I wasn't on the team, I still got tons of follows and comments. "It gets so out of hand, I cant even find the comments from people I know anymore."

I nodded, in total agreement. "Trust me I know what you mean, my comments have been so out of hand recently."

"Ive seen some of them, quite ridiculous – what people say."

Just then Cole piped up, "Somehow several people are planning to get married to me yet I haven't met any of them."

We were interrupted by bens team getting a home run, and the stands started to roar. I clapped, as did Jaden and Cole. They were trying to have good sportsmanship despite the fact they may be playing Bens team.

"im gonna get a drink, you want anything?" Jaden asked.

I smiled, "Ill come with you."

We exited the stands, and he took my hand as we walked to the concession stand. He got two cokes, and we started to walk back when I noticed Jaden was staring at me.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, laughing a little uneasily.

He chuckled, shaking his head earnestly. "No, no – you just look so beautiful. Its times like these that make me question how I got so lucky."

I blushed, looking into his gorgeous brown eyes. "I ask myself the same thing, how was I so lucky to be Jaden Henlines girlfriend?"

He leaned over and kissed me, our lips moving perfectly in sync. It was such a good feeling, that I almost felt bad pulling away.

We continued to walk back to where we were sitting and I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face. Jaden was one of the best things that ever happened to me.

When we got back, the game was in the last inning. "Took you two long enough," Cole muttered.

I rolled my eyes, "Pretty sure you could've came with, you know."

He shrugged, knowing I was right. Once the game ended, with a victory for south west, I decided to go down and congratulate the team.

"Im going to go down and congratulate the team – okay? Where should I meet you guys?"

"Well be here," Cole said. Jaden nodded, looking very unenthusiastic as I went to congratulate Ben. Probably still thought I had feelings for Ben, which was not true.

"Hey! Awesome game Ben," I said, grinning as he pulled me in for a hug.

"Thanks wags, glad you could come!" Ben said, eagerly smiling.

"Of course, I wouldn't miss it! You did great." I said, and just then I realized that Ben was kind of in the dark right now.

He didn't know that Jaden and I were back together, because Jaden had never even cheated on me.

I couldn't tell him now though. That would be stupid on my part.

"Coach wants me, but ill uh- see you later, maybe? If not ill text you, okay?" Ben said, starting to walk towards his team.

"Yup, see ya!" I called.

"Later Wags" He said back, with a wink before returning to his team.

I smiled, but on the inside did not feel very good. The thought of telling Ben I was with Jaden made me so uneasy.

{hope y'all like!!!}
Comment your thoughts!