Pokemon School #27 ~ Serena's Funny Fear!

Start from the beginning

Serena: Fine! Whatever... I'm going to have a shower...

So keeping away from Fletchling, Serena had a shower, dried off, got changed, had breakfast, brushed her teeth and left for school.

Serena: Bye mum!

Grace: Alright dear! Have fun at school!

Serena: I will!

Fennekin: Fen!

Serena closed the front door behind her and walked by Rhyhorn who lays in his pen unless Grace goes away for awhile Fletchling and Rhyhorn go with her.

Serena opened the garden gate and once again closed it behind her and, she looked across the street to see Ash's house.

Serena: I wonder if Ash is awa-

Shauna: Serena! Come walk with us!

Serena: Oh... Shauna.... Sure....

Serena looked at Ash's house once more and walked towards Shauna, Trevor and Tierno.

At that exact time Gary came out of Ash's house and threw a Poke ball up in the air which released a Pidegot.

Gary throwing the Poke ball into the air caught the attention of Serena, Shauna, Trevor and Tierno.

Gary noticed them and looked at Shauna, he was about to say something but instead held himself back from saying anything, got onto Pidgeot and flew off.

Tierno: I still can't believe him and Ash lied about the past!

Shauna: Oh......

Serena: Can you drop that topic please! I don't think none of us want to talk about what happened Friday.

Serena was mostly talking about Shauna, she was still feeling distraught about Gary lying.

Pikachu: Pikaaaachuuuuuu!

Serena: Huh?

Trevor: Ash's window look!

The group looked up at Ash's window to see the room flashing black and yellow.

Serena: Looks like Ash's alarm has just gone off...

Shauna: Hmmm...

Shauna smiled a little, even though she felt sad she liked to see that Serena and Ash are getting along well.

After Ash's room stopped flashing black and yellow, the group could see Ash diving to catch Pikachu only for Pikachu to jump out of the way.

Serena: Clumsy like usual...

Serena and Trevor couldn't help but laugh which made Shauna slightly giggle but Tierno just stayed a neutral emotion.

Serena: Let's start walking to school.

Shauna: Oh yeah! Serena?