Yoonmin

A Suga x Jimin story...

"Hyung..." a soft whisper came from the back.

Suga immediately felt a strong cool breeze behind his back, followed by the second "hyung~". A part of him wanted to turn back to check it out, but the other part of him warned, "what if...you see something you shouldn't?"

That thought just sent shiver down Suga's spine. He looked at the time on his computer, it was already 3 am, there shouldn't be anyone in the company by now. He recalled how he bid his members goodbye 15 minutes ago. 

*knock knock* His shoulders bounced up. "Who the heck is knocking my door now?" he uttered under his breath. Still, he did not have the courage to check it out. 

Just before he wanted to call Jin for help, to ask him for tips on how to chase a ghost away, he heard that uninvited guest whispering again. "I got food, hyung."

"A...a hungry ghost?" Suga thought.

"N-n...o...t-thanks."

"But it's your favourite Americano."

Oh wait, why is Suga even having a conversation with a ghost? He immediately rolled his eyes before returning back to his work, hoping that will distract him. However, at this instance, he heard his studio door opening. Oh no...he is too young to die...

Just before he was gonna throw Kumamon stuff toy towards the back, he noticed a familiar figure through his computer screen and it was...

"Jimin?"

"Ne hyung." Jimin stood there grinning, holding two cups of ice coffee. 

"W-why are you here?"

"I...I came to keep you company, hyung. I brought you food."

"Didn't you went home with the others just now?"

"Aniya, I just went down to buy some food and decide to spend the night with you here."

"Wae yo? I'm working on my-"

"Mixtape! Right?"

"...ne."

"That's why I'm here! I wanna be the first one to hear the complete version of your mixtape!!"

"Aniyo...I'm not done yet."

"But didn't you recorded it in the afternoon?"

"So? I still need to do some further touch-ups." 

With that, Suga rolled his chair back to his computer and began to type furiously on the keyboard. Seeing how his hyung has turned back into a workaholic, Jimin simply sat on the sofa quietly and enjoyed his coffee. 

"Hyung..." Jimin asked softly, "When are you gonna be done?"

"I don't know...I need to get it done by today, I'm filming for the mv on Wednesday."

Again, Suga put his headphone back on and continued with his task, leaving poor Jimin alone. 

After having his vocal lesson at night, Jimin rushed back to the company, in hope to listen to the complete version of Augst D. But still, he was stopped by Namjoon who claimed that Suga had been locking himself in his studio for three hours and they better not distract him. 

Determined to be the first one who listen to his hyung's mixtape, Jimin preserved on and decided to spend the night with Suga. He saw how charming his hyung's back view looks, especially when he's working. He would spin his pen skilfully, hit his fingers rhythmically on the table, biting his lips and frown his brows - one of the few reasons why he managed to capture Jimin's heart.