Yoonminkook

A Suga x Jimin x Jungkook story...

Jungkook sat in front of the mirror and wiped his hair. He recalled how Mama Jin warn him to never go to bed without drying his hair, especially when the air conditioning in hotel rooms are always on full blast. 

His roommate this time round was Suga - his lamb skewer partner. He is close to Suga, although they don't talk a lot but, at least they are not awkward. Suga had been on his phone ever since he came out after bathing. His occasional laughter would draw Jungkook's attention, but he would shake his head whenever the maknae asked, "What's so funny?"

Jungkook took out his pouch and revealed all his comestic products. The golden maknae wasn't born with a good skin, puberty probably, and thus had to conscientiously layer his skin with cream and mask. 

At this moment, the door bell rang. The two boys looked at each other. "Who could it be at this hour?" Jungkook asked. 

Suga shrugged his shoulders and from his expression, he definitely have no intention of getting off the bed and open the door. Thus, the younger one has to do it. 

Without even peeking through the door hole, Jungkook could easily identify Jimin through his music-like knocks on the door. As he opened the door, Jungkook whined, "Wae you hyung? Why are you here?"

Jimin showed a wide grin, he was that close to give the maknae a welcome hug, "I'm bored." With that, Jimin walked into the room with Jungkook closing the door behind him. 

Suga was shocked to see his dongsaeng standing in front of him. He looked at his phone that displayed a Kakao talk conversation before lifting his head at and stared at Jimin with a blank expression. 

SG: I'm gonna sleep soon.

JM: So early hyung?

SG: Ne, it was a long day today.

JM: Hyung~~

SG: Mwo?

JM: Can I look for you now? 

SG: For what?

JM: I'm sharing room with manager hyung and he doesn't want to talk to me. He said he is busy planning for tomorrow and I'm here alone dying of boredom.

SG: Go to sleep then.

JM: Aniyo, I wanna see you before I sleep hyung (like I always do...)

SG: ...

JM: Pleaseeeee~~

JM: Silence means consent hyung!!

SG: Urgh! Whatever...

The Kakao talk notification displayed on Suga's phone was "YAY I'M COMING!!" and the next second, Jimin really appeared in front of him. Suga awed in disbelief as he mouthed a "what". 

Jungkook was totally not bothered about the arrival of his hyung. Two of his most favourite members are in this room, why wouldn't he be here? Undisturbed, Jungkook simply carry on with his beauty routine quietly. 

However, he could still hear his hyungs' conversation at the other end of the room. 

"Why are you here?"

"I miss you hyung~"

"Don't tell me you're gonna sleep the night here?"

"Errr...hehe," Jimin smiled sheepishly, as he scratched his head, "it has been quite a while since...then hyung..."