Vmin (II)

(continued)

Entering the door's password as if it's his own house, Taehyung pressed the number "0309" on that digital lock. Holding a bag of ramen in his hands, he entered the house to find his 'back-to-single' friend standing at the balcony.

Something felt amiss, with Jimin's backview looking so lonely. Walking out to the balcony, Taehyung spotted one empty soju bottle on the floor, followed by another half-filled one in Jimin's hands.

"Jimin..." he called out.

However, Jimin did not respond, which made Taehyung even more worried. "Jimin..." he said again.

"Wae?" Finally, his friend answered, but he sounded so annoyed. "Weird, wasn't his mood getting a little bit better when I went out?" Taehyung thought.

"What's wrong chim chim?" he stretched out to tap his friend's shoulder.

"Nothing."

"Then why are you drinking soju in broad daylight?"

"So? Who cares? Isn't it better to get drunk and wasted?" Jimin shouted before throwing Taehyung's hand away. Not sparing his friend a look, Jimin walked back into his living room with wobbly and unstable steps.

Taehyung followed close behind. He spotted Jimin's phone on the kitchen table, the screen was showing a picture, and Taehyung thought it'll probably give him a clue to what's going on with his friend's mood swing.

Indeed, it was a picture of Suga...with...a girl. Suga posted on his SNS, although he hardly uses it, he never post pictures with him and Jimin on it, but with now...with this bitc- girl I mean.

"Yah Park Jimin," Taehyung went up to his drunk friend, who was spinning in circles in front of the television.

"Mwo?!?" Jimin replied loudly. By now, his cheeks has become red, his eyes half-open and his breath just reek of alcohol smell.

"Stop thinking about Yoongi, he doesn't love you anymore."

"I know! So what? I still love him!"

"But he has moved on. So why can't you?"

"It's not that easy Taehyung...." his voice trailed off.

"That's why I'm here to help you, and getting yourself drunk is not the best way."

"Who cares? Only when I'm drunk can I totally forget about how Yoongi had hurt my heart, only then will I be truly happy."

"Yoongi's not the only one who can make you happy, Jimin. Can't I do that too?"

"Hehe," Jimin smiled dumbly, "You're drunk too Taehyung," before playing with the younger boy's hair. 

"Aniyo, you're the one who's drunk! Drinking soju with an empty stomach..."

"Just let me be!!" With that, Jimin turned his body away and made him way to the kitchen.

However, before he could do that, Taehyung took a huge step forward and held onto Jimin's hand, before turning him around to face him.

"Stop torturing yourself like that Jimin!" he begged, "Forget about Yoongi."

Jimin sighed, he had been repeatedly telling himself that, but still, "I can't, Taehyung," Jimin cried as he rested his arms on Taehyung's shoulders. Looking down, Jimin shook his head lightly as he mumbled, "I can't."

Taehyung wasn't gonna take that as an answer, instead, he cupped the older boy's face and whispered, "You have me Jimin. I'll always be by your side no matter what."