Hopekook (I)

A J-hope x Jungkook story...

"Jeon Jungkook, don't forget about it," V smirked before walking away.

Jungkook sat on the sofa and sulked. It was a rehearsal day for their HYYH concert - and as it's name suggest, they will be rehearsing repeatedly on that day. Jungkook hates rehearsals, not that he doesn't wanna cherish this chance and perfect his performance, but he just wanna meet ARMYs asap instead of dancing in front of empty seats. 

But still, Jungkook gives his upmost effort in every practice. But...going for rehearsal isn't the cause of his misery.

Jungkook placed his elbows on his knees and scratched his head, "What am I supposed to doooooo?"

10 minutes ago...

The maknae line were playing truth-or-dare in an empty room while waiting for the next rehearsal practice. Everything was going on smoothly with much laughter and screams until...

Taehyung suggested, "Why don't we do a super dare?"

"What's a super dare?" the maknae asked.

"Well, we will give each other an extremely hard task to fulfil as a dare. The time period would be today, and by the end of the day, those who didn't complete their dares would have to be punish, how's that?"

"Hmmm...sounds good! And fun too!" Jimin replied.

"Then we'll start from you chim chim!" V showed a sneaky smile, "I dare you to...

...make Yoongi hyung hug you!"

"MWO?!?"

"Remember, HE must be the one who hugs you," V reminded before giving a hi-five to the maknae.

"What the-" Jimin cried, "that's harder than dragging Yoongi hyung out of bed!!"

"Aniyo hyung!" Jungkook interupted, "Yoongi hyung loves you so much, I'm sure he will be willing to have skinship with you!"

"But!! Are we really gonna play on the dirty side? I mean...are we carrying things too far?"

"Ayyyy," Taehyung shook his index finger, "if we keep asking questions like name me one of your embarrassing moment, where's the fun? We are pretty well-known for our dirty-minds, with special thanks to our leader, right?"

Jimin pouted, "Oh well, I'll just pray hard I'll come back alive," and turned to his left and sent Taehyung a death stare, "Your turn Kim Taehyung."

"No prob man~ I can do anything."

"I dare you to...

...record Jin hyung's moan! How's that?"

"WHAT?? Damn you Jimin! Aren't you indirectly asking me to have sex with Jin hyung?"

"Ani, aniyo! You can record it when Jin hyung is having sex with Namjoon hyung if you want too!!"

"Omo it's gonna be soooo interesting!!" Jungkook cheered, "How about me hyung? Me!"

"Kookie kookie~" Taehyung bit his fingers and ponder, "You shall work on Hoseok hyung."

"What's with Hoseok hyung?"

"You...must turn him on."

"Ne?!?"

"You must cause him to have a boner, how about that?"

"Mwo?? That's...that's impossible!! How do I even-"

"Yah Kim Taehyung, are we too much?" Jimin interrupted.