J-kook

A Jungkook x J-hope story... (featuring Yoonmin)

Jimin couldn't take it anymore. He had enough of his hyung's teasing. Biting his trembling lips, he walked up to Yoongi and uttered in a deep tone, "come with me hyung."

Yoongi smirked, he knew exactly how to make Jimin jealous. And by that, he meant flirting with other boys in the club, and for today, it was Taehyung. 

Pulling Yoongi to the washroom, the younger boy looked at his hyung seriously, his eyes filled with anger and jealousy. 

J-hope licked his lips in anticipation as he scrolled up the page. His toes have already curled up and his other hand stationed on top of his pitched tent. 

"What's wrong?" Yoongi folded his arms and asked.

"I saw you biting Taehyung's ear, hyung."

"So? Did it bother you?"

"....ne, very."

Yoongi smirked again, as he now rested his arms on Jimin's shoulders. Pulling him nearer, Yoongi whispered against his ear, "I can do the same to you if you want..."

The next moment, Jimin felt something wet on his ear lobe, followed by messy and wet kisses on his neck. He whimpered, his body shivered a little thanks to his hyung's touch.

J-hope bit his lips as it slowly curved upwards. He's finally at the climax of this fanfic he had been reading for days. 28 chapters after they finally got some skinship going on, J-hope was frustrated yet couldn't stop reading on. 

This 18 y/o student had his mind filled with fanfiction scenarios, gay ones especially, ever since he entered high school. And today especially, he couldn't concentrate during lesson and all he was concerned was when is Yoongi and Jimin (in the story) will just fuck each other.

Finally, it was lunch break and J-hope sped to the toilet to continue his reading session. Five minute before the break ends did he managed to reach the climax of the story, he too, was reaching his climax. 

His hand was already grabbing his length, rubbing it roughly as he continued the story. 

Yoongi skilfully unbuttoned his dongsaeng's shirt, before tracing his fingers down his abs. Jimin looked as him embarrassingly, still not adapted to his exposed skin. Yoongi held on to his chin, before pulling him in for a passionate kiss. 

Their tongues tangled, Yoongi sucking Jimin's lower lips while Jimin got a chance to grab a handful of his hyung's blonde hair. He rubbed his lower body against his hyung, his muscles became tense as blood began to gush downwards. 

J-hope scrolled down nervously as he leaned his back against the cubicle wall. While pleasuring himself, he couldn't help but let out soft moans. Only he knows how to make him feel good, or probably he hadn't give others a chance to pleasure him. He's a virgin. 

"Argh..."

"Hmmm..."

Upon entering the toilet, Jungkook could immediately hear heavy panting and moaning sounds coming from inside. He smirked before whispering, "who's feeling horny in the middle of the day?"

Tracking where the sound came from, he reached the last cubicle, at the very end. Thanks to the not so long partition, he caught a glimpse of that 'porn scene' inside, sadly with only one main character. 

He recognized that nerdy guy. It's from his Science class, the dude that always sit right at the back in class. The one who never talks unless necessary, the one who is averagely smart and never draws the teacher's attention. It's him. It's Jung Hosoek.