Vmin (II)

Continued...

Jimin's POV

I paced up and down in the kitchen, begging my not-so-smart brain to think of a solution. Everything that happened between me and Taehyung had long been dumped at the back of my mind and what's important now is the SEAWEED SOUP!! 

For the nth times, I opened the fridge to look at the white bowl which was filled with seaweed soup just now, and now, just pure plain tap water.

"Do you know the seaweed soup wouldn't just pop out of nowhere even if you keep looking at the fridge," Taehyung came to the kitchen with his hands crossed in front of his chest.

"Yah nobody ask for your comment. I just don't know what to do now..."

"Cook another pot of seaweed soup pabo."

"Ne? Are you serious? You're expecting me, someone who don't even know how to turn on the stove, to cook a Jin hyung's standard seaweed soup??"

"So you wanna sacrifice your first time or sacrifice your life?"

"My...my first time?"

"Your first time cooking...chim chim, what were you thinking?"

"Ani, nothing. Cooking, of course."

And so, now with the know-it-all face, Taehyung sat at the edge of the dining table as he pointed to the cabinet right above me. Following his instruction, I opened it up to find a huge packet of seaweed inside. He then continued to order me to other parts of the kitchen to take out the items needed for the soup. 

Taehyung had his chin held up and a smirk painted his face. Of course, he's just relaxing on the table, while I, the few months older hyung, had to follow his orders. 

"Firstly, you need to boil the water."

Boiling water is seriously common sense and I accomplished it in no time. As I stood in front of the pot waiting for the water to boil, annoying Taehyung was disturbing me with his legs. 

"Yah Kim Taehyung, aren't you gonna sleep? It's already after midnight."

"Ani, I'm not tired."

"But I am."

"So??"

"Wanna help me cook it while I take a short nap??"

"A.ni.yo. You're the one who caused this trouble and I'm here being kind enough to teach you how to cook."

"Fine."

Then it was silence. I looked at the pot of water which doesn't have any reaction yet. Taehyung was behind me, sitting on the table, swinging his legs. My mind went back to what happened just now. I could still remember the feeling when he placed kisses on my neck...it felt kinda nice honestly. I touched the same spot slowly, as the edge of my lips unknowingly curved upwards. 

"Taehyung ah..." I said softly.

"Hmm?"

"What you said just now...was it true?"

"What did I said?"

"You telling me 'I want you to be mine'..."

All he replied me with was a deep breath. I did not dare to turn my face towards him. My hands were just fidgeting with the corner of my shirt, hoping that he won't find out that I'm actually nervous as hell. And honestly, at this point in time, I seriously regretted asking him that. Words seriously doesn't go through my brain and now what, this is so awkward. 

"It's okay, treat it as I never asked."

"Aniyo," he whispered, "come here."

"Ne?"