Taegi

A V x Suga story...

"I'm so full!!" Taehyung exclaimed as he stood up and rubbed his tummy. He had finished one entire pizza on his own, and a few chicken wings that he did not bothered to count.

"I can't believe PD nim actually gave us such a pleasant surprise," RM stated.

"Ne," Jin continued, "delivering four boxes of pizzas and four boxes of chicken to our doorstep personally...whoa today must be a special day."

"Arghh my belly really feels like exploding," Taehyung grumbled, "I gonna go back to my room. I can't eat anymore."

The others were busy eating, let alone pausing a while to listen to Taehyung's plan for later. 

"I'm going back to my room..." Taehyung dragged the last word a little longer. 

Despite saying that, he did not move away from the dinning table. He had his eyes glued to the hyung opposite him, still munching down his pizza. 

Noticing somebody intensively staring at him, Suga slowly looked up and made eye contact with Taehyung. His blank expression remained unchanged despite Taehyung's numerous attempts of winking and mouthing 'my room'. 

"Urghh hyung!!" Taehyung whined and stomped his feet lightly.  "Forget it," he pouted and said it in a softer tone. 

Looking at his dongsaeng's disappointed backview as he made himself to the room, Suga chuckled and shook his head lightly. Clearing the remaining food on his plate within five minutes, he declared 'full' and quickly sneak to that room which door is slightly opened. 

Taehyung was sitting on his bed, playing with his fingers, secretly cursing his hyung for being so dumb. However, upon hearing the door creaking open, he looked up with his puppy eyes. Leaning against the door frame was Suga with a smirk on his face. 

"Hyung..." Taehyung muttered, "why are you here?"

"Aren't you the one who invited me to your room?"

"Ani, when did I-"

"Okay well then, I shall leave," Suga shrugged his shoulders and did a 'heck care' expression.

"Wait- wait hyung!!" Taehyung called out and held his hyung's wrist, "that wasn't what I meant."

Suga turned towards his dongsaeng and chuckled, "do you think I didn't get your hint pabo?"

"You were acting so blur just now..."

"You can't do it so obviously TaeTae, I know the others are dumb but there's Namjoon, he's good at observing things."

"Ne hyung. And...since you're already here...might as well..." Taehyung returned back to playing with his fingers as his voice became softer after every word. 

"We can't do it long though, the other members are almost finished eating."

Taehyung nodded before closing the room door and locked it. He leaned his back perfectly against the wall and looked at his hyung while licking his lips seductively. 

Suga swallowed his saliva unknowingly as he stood a bit straight to cover the height difference. He then stretched his hands out to the back of Taehyung's neck and pulled their faces closer. They rubbed their lower body against each other. And just when their foreheads touched, their eyes came into contact.

"You never fails to make my heart race TaeTae."

"You never fails to turn me on too hyung."

Being the taller one, Taehyung lowered his head and closed his eyes, probably an indication for his hyung to continue. And he did. Suga reached out and placed their lips softly together. Taehyung's sealed lips curved upwards, Suga felt it, giving him the confidence to extend his tongue further in. Their mid open mouth fitted like a puzzle, while their tongues were tangled inside. Their heads moved in sync as their passionate kiss lasted for a few minutes.