TaeJinYoon

A Taehyung x Jin x Yoongi story...

Jin woke up after hearing his alarm clock. He is one rare kid who would open his eyes, turn off his alarm and get up from bed for real (unlike someone who would sleep like a stone and doesn't give a shit about his alarm. Wait, does Suga even sets alarm?)

Jin turned to his left, and felt his head lying on something warm. It wasn't his pillow, it's was...a chest. Taehyung's chest, to be specific. He looked up and smiled after seeing how adorable Taehyung's sleeping face was. 

He recalled what happened last night. Jimin held a party at his house, celebrating how he finally passed his English class test. He invited all his classmates and friends there, Jin and Taehyung were one of them. 

Jin forgot why did he got drunk and actually dared to talk to Taehyung. He just remember being pulled to a corner by the younger one. They began chatting, with Taehyung saying "why didn't I noticed such a hot guy in my class?" - and that totally made Jin's day. 

They began to sit closer and closer, and soon Taehyung's hands were on Jin's thigh. Jin actually remembered all these small details. He could feel Taehyung invading his personal space, but he doesn't mind at all. He even let Taehyung bite his ears, softly of course, and that accidentally turned him off. 

As they were all staying in hostel, Jin actually had the courage to invite Taehyung to his room. And yeah, this is how Jin woke up with a naked Taehyung behind. 

"Why are you looking at me like this?" the younger one asked, although his eyes were still closed. 

Jin was shocked, and slowly became embarrassed after being found out that Taehyung is actually awake although he had been staring at him for five minutes. 

"I...I was just..." Jin stuttered.

"It's okay, sometimes I get stunned by my good looks too," Taehyung smirked. 

Luckily, both of them could hold their liquor pretty well and did not suffered from a hangover the next day. And they were sober enough to realise that they have school today. 

Taehyung boldly got off the bed without attempting to cover his bare body. Jin, on the other hand, was well hidden under the blanket. 

"I'm gonna take a shower, wanna join me?" Taehyung asked.

"Err...erm...no thanks, we're gonna be late if we don't leave now."

"Then you can leave for school first. Being late is my daily routine anyway," he said before closing the bathroom door. 

As much as he wanted to have a round two in the shower, Jin knew that as a prefect, he shouldn't be late for school and no, he isn't gonna break his record just for Taehyung. 

Sitting at the back of the class looking at the clock every few minutes, Jin tapped his feet anxiously and stared at the empty table not too far away from him. The first lesson is almost over and he still haven't arrive yet. "Did something happened to him? Should I give him a call?" Jin thought. 

Luckily, immediately when the school bell rang, two guys walked into boldly. Their uniforms were not tucked in, their collars were fold up, and their hands were inside their pockets. Without bothering to greet the teacher, Taehyung and Yoongi simply strolled across the classroom and went to their seats. 

Being tablemates, they dumped their bags on the floor and smiled at girls who were going crazy by their actions. 

Jin was actually delighted to see Taehyung, but...why is he with Yoongi? They were best friends, but Jin still felt a tinge of jealousy although not knowing why. 

It was Maths lesson next. But despite having full passion for maths, Jin just couldn't seem to focus much during that lesson. His eyes constantly went from the whiteboard, to the left side of the classroom, more specifically, to Taehyung and Yoongi's table. 

Every time he look in that direction, he would see them chatting. Is it a common sight? Jin doesn't know, because he would usually be paying full attention to the teacher and not even be bothered by his sleeping table mate Jimin. 

But ever since yesterday night, ever since he did got to spend a night with Taehyung, everything changed. Not only did he get to talk to Taehyung, he also finally get to sleep with him - that's not even in his wildest dream. He thought he and Taehyung would have something, especially after last night. Jin found out that he himself wasn't straight, and so wasn't his smoking hot classmate. 

And just because he knows Taehyung is actually interested in boys, his interaction with Yoongi became suspicious, to Jin. 

They had been talking happily, ever since the start of the lesson. Yoongi would pull the younger one nearer and whisper something in his ear, and Taehyung would be like, "Jinja?!?"

Yoongi would play with eyebrows and smirked, especially after hearing Taehyung's reply, "Heol! How did you??"

Bad students have categories, and Yoongi and Taehyung only belong to the beginner level. Despite not listening in class, they would still do their assigned tasks during lesson. 

"Do Qn 4 on page 52," Mr Kim ordered. 

Both of them would obediently turn to take page, although they probably wouldn't understand a single thing on it, mainly Taehyung. The main reason why teachers let the two boys have their chit-chat sessions in class is because of the fact that they actually pass their exams, and sometime scoring better than Jin. 

Yoongi would always claim he is a born genius, no one doubt that. 

Taehyung rested his head on the table, and stared at the question, for a good five minutes. He wrote nothing, he haven't even take out his stationery even. 

Jin wanted to comment his confused face was cute, but not when Yoongi decided to rest his head too beside Taehyung. That small gap in between them made Jin very uncomfortable. And what made him raged was...

Yoongi moved even closer and whispered, "Wae? You don't know how to do?"

Taehyung merely nodded his head, with Yoongi ruffling his head afterwards. "Fine, let me teach you," the older one said with a smile. 

Taehyung adjusted his position, by placing his arm on the table and rested his chin on it, turning sideways to look at Yoongi. Jin couldn't make out what they were talking about, but Yoongi's sweet tone and constant smile was just too annoying for Jin's comfort. 

Yoongi placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder, and brought their body closer. He bent his head down, and so did Taehyung. They were actually talking, but from Jin's angle, they looked like their faces were sticking onto each other. 

That fire inside Jin exploded. Once their teacher turned around and started scribbling on the whiteboard, Jin stood up and stomped towards the couple. 

He grabbed his wrist, and said in a soft yet firm tone, "Yoongi, we need to talk."

AHHHHH PLOT TWIST!! I haven't even start on my part 2  >< But I promise I'll post it soon!! Gonna eat something now!