Jikook (II)

A Jimin x Jungkook story...

(continued)

Jimin's POV

"What are you guys doing?" Yoongi hyung used his calm tone but I could feel that anger in him rising like a volcano. 

"We...we are..." I stuttered. 

Argh...I'm so screwed now. My mind is so blank I can't think of a legit reason to explain ourselves. I bit my lips and looked at my boyfriend nervously. 

"I was catching a bug. It flew on Jimin hyung's head," Jungkook interrupted. 

He said it, okay he lied with so much confidence even I believed him. 

"OMO A BUG?" J-hope screamed and hid behind Taehyung. 

"Ne, ne, there was a huge bug on my head just now," I quickly continued and got away from that position while sweeping my hair back and forth. 

"Oh I see," Yoongi hyung heaved a sigh, "so where is it now?"

"I think it's gone," Jungkook said. 

I quickly returned back to my boyfriend and held his hand. He looked at me and smiled with assurance, it was then could I really relax and heaved a sigh of relief. 

"So what did you buy for me Jagi?" I changed the topic as I took the plastic bag Yoongi hyung was holding. 

"I bought you strawberry ice cream."

"Aigoo you know me the best! I was craving for that!!" I cheered as I pulled him to a corner and opened the ice cream. 

Finally everyone were settled, including the Namjin couple, and sat at a corner each to eat their snack. 

Hoseok hyung and Taehyung continued their game; Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung continued their lovely dovey time while me and Yoongi hyung were eating our ice cream quietly. 

"I wanna try yours hyung," I pouted. Before getting his permission, I had already went up and took a small bite of his vanilla ice cream. 

Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I unlocked it to find that it was a message from Jungkook. 

It was a sad face emotion.

I looked across the room and made eye contact with him. He was the odd one out, sitting alone at a corner. I knew clearly that if I went over to accompany him, Yoongi hyung would get jealous. And especially after what happened earlier just now, my every action with Kookie would make us look suspicious. 

He texted me again. I miss what we did just now.

From far I could see his frown, and unknowingly my lips curved downwards too. I know it's very evil of me to be talking to other guys when my boyfriend is right beside me but...I just can't resist myself. Kookie looked so damn sexily just now during the kiss and now...he changed totally, becoming a cute little puppy which made me want to embrace him so tightly. 

Our eye contact remained for ages. Thank god Yoongi hyung was using his phone and did not saw us. For some reason, I fell in love with that thrilling and secretive feeling.

On the car back to our dorm, Yoongi hyung volunteered to sit at the passenger seat as RM hyung went to film for PROBLEMATIC MEN. Fated or planned, me and Jungkook somehow managed to get the back row seat. 

I knew something was gonna happen on our way home. I hated myself for feeling excited instead of being afraid. And not long after the car started, Jungkook slipped his hand onto my thigh. I heaved a deep breath and looked at his lustful eyes. 

I looked in front to find that the other members were either sleeping or using their phones before shifting myself closer to him. 

It is true that I like Kookie a lot but that was always a hyung-dongsaeng kind of feeling. And that was soon diminished as soon as I got together with Suga hyung. I looked at Suga hyung, who was sleeping, and felt a sense of guilt. 

I knew that what I was doing is definitely wrong but then, just because I know myself too well, I know that I wouldn't be able to resist this temptation, from this hot maknae. 

His hand was already crawling onto my inner thigh and I had an ominous feeling about my lower body. My whole body was shivering and I could only take deep breaths to calm myself down. 

Jungkook, on the other hand, felt my anxiety and thus stopped his hand from exploring. Instead, he went to grab my freezing cold hand and interlocked our fingers. We placed our hands in between our thighs to prevent the others from noticing it. 

I looked at him curiously, due to his sudden change of action. 

"You seem afraid hyung," he whispered.

"Was it obvious?"

"Duh. But I understand, I am too."

"What exactly are we now?"

"Nothing. Just band members. Hyung and maknae. You're still Yoongi hyung's boyfriend and I'm still Bangtan's golden maknae. Nothing's change. Neither do I want it to change."

"Wae?"

"Isn't it good like that now? I want nothing, except you. I just wanna stay close to you, even if it's a minute or so, I just wanna love you."

"Kookie..."

"I just want to be with you secretly, please?"

"Then what about Yoongi hyung?"

"He wouldn't know about us. Nobody's gonna find out if we keep our mouths zipped."

"But then aren't I betraying Yoongi hyung like that?"

"Don't feel that way! Nothing will change hyung, including my feelings to you."

"Okay..." I said mindlessly while looking out of the window and sighed.

What is gonna happen to me...?

Author's Note
I'm planning to write into a fanfic, should I??