“What’s wrong?” Daniel asked and I look up at him.

“Nothing, I just am a little tired.” I reply to him, the lie fell out of my mouth with so much ease that I would have believed it myself.

“Are you sure?” he asked again and I groan.

“Yes Daniel, now stop worrying please.”

“Fine but if anything is wrong, tell me.” He said to me with so much sincerity, it made me fill so much guilt.

“Okay” I whispered.

After dinner, almost everyone went to the living room and started to interact with each other. I went looking for Selena and found her talking to a couple of guys. She was such a flirt and no she wasn’t a slut, she just liked to flirt with the guys and that’s it.

“Selena I need to talk you.”

“Fine”, she said to me and turned to the boys, “I’ll to you guys later.” She said to them huskily, sending them as wink and they nodded. They look like they were in a trance or something. I pull her away from the lusting boys and she sighs in irritation.

“What do you want Savy?” She says, annoyed. I almost growl at her but I let it go.

“Who is that girl?” I asked her and pointed the blonde who was glaring at me at dinner. She was talking to Daniel's parents with an older man that look like her father.

“That’s Marissa Moore, daughter of alpha Moore, that alpha of the UK.” She replied and let out a groan. Great, another stuck up alpha’s daughter.

“Thank you Sel, now go back to your flirting.” I shooed her away and she happily complied. I decide to get go to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I walked in to the kitchen and look in the cupboards until I found were the glasses were. I took one of the glasses and fill it with cold, refreshing water. I finish my glass of water and put it in the sink.

"Stay away from my man you bitch." The voice hissed. I turned to look at the person who said that and I wasn't surprised to see that it was Marissa.

Ugh Daniel, why do you always go for the stuck up bitches? Are they your type or something?

"Listen honey, I already had this talk with another girl that though she could threaten me and long story short, she almost ended in the hospital. By any chances, are you related to Natasha Sharp? Because I swear you both are the same." I reply to her, waving my hand in the air. 

"You don't mean anything to Daniel, you skank. You are just an easy lay like all the others slut that throw themselves at him." She says, flicking her hair. Why do they always do that? It gives them confidence or something?

"Oh really? Honey by the way your dressed...You’re the slut in this scene." I hissed and gave her an icy smile. She just growls and leaves the kitchen. I lean back against the counter and closed my eyes. I don't know how much I can’t take of these stuck up women...

"Hey Savannah, is everything alright?"

I open my eyes and smile warmly at Claire. "Sure honey."

"You know this night sucks." She says coming to stand beside me.

"Why?"

"Because there is this boy that I have a crush on and he doesn’t talk to me at all and hangs with the cool kids of the pack." She replied with a deep blush on her cheeks.

"Well honey... did you try talking to him?"

"Yeah but Mia, Marissa’s sister, always interrupts me when I want to talk to him.” She sighs and lowers her head, her brown hair covering her whole face. I got more relax in my position and turned my head to the side where she was.

"Remember what I said when I first met you Claire?"

"Yes."

"And what was it?"

"That I should stand up for myself so people could respect me." She whispered and I smile,

"Well you need to show Mia that she isn’t better than you, but the same as you." I cooed her and she looks with those big amber eyes up at me.

"Really?"

"Of course Claire, just because she is the alpha's daughter doesn't mean that she always has it east you know? Her parents may have spoiled her but you need to show her that you are as important as her."

"Ok thanks Savy." She giggles and left the room. That girl needs to know how special she is.

"You know you will make a great mother someday." I jumped up, surprised.

"Don’t get any ideas boy." I huffed and he laughs.

"Why not?" He pouted, already standing in front of me.

"Because we are still in stage one." I say to him and I heard groan.

"Which is?"

"Courting"

"Well lets go to stage two already." He replied huskily and I chuckled.

"Not until I'm ready Daniel." I say to him and he sighs, which I hope is in defeat.

"Fine but give me a kiss." He grumbled. I lay my hand on his cheek and happily obliged.

Vote, comment fan! :)

Happy new Years People!

LDP