Chapter 30 Does She Know?

Comenzar desde el principio

“Alright.” She surrendered.

“Yes!” and the two hi-five.

After that, they left… alas! A time of peace…

You’ve become more and more beautiful each passing year.”

Sebastian’s words suddenly pops on my head! I abruptly shook my head to erase the thought….. Strangely his words brought a warm feeling within her. A good look, judging by the sudden flush on her cheeks and her inability to suppress that wicked, lopsided grin.

“My Lady is something amiss?”

The very person on my mind suddenly appeared in front of me!

The girl nearly tripped over a prone form on the floor of her room. She jumped backward. “You gave me a fright! Don’t you know how to knock?”

“I did knock a few times but you’re not answering so I entered.”

How mysterious. I was not prepared or even avoiding to see him. But when he wasn’t there I was disappointed. But seeing his face made me feel relieved………..

“How nice of you to review your lessons.. You’ve become matured eh? Ojou-sama?”

Sakura sputtered… “You were saying?”

He smiled broadly/ he could tell by the direction of her gaze that she was assessing her escape route options.. “Hmmm…” He made the sound thoughtful. “It seems that you are preoccupied with something.”

“I-I was just.. Well…umm..”

He shrugged, grinning mischievously. “I’ll bring you sweets, so rest easy.” He said as he whistles his way back at the kitchen.

Later that night………

Sebastian’s POV

In my dreams… I saw Lady Sakura’s smiling face while she run… but as seconds passed by she was already drifting from a place I couldn’t reach… I tried to reach for her so I ran, but she was gone…. Just like that…. Just like that… she was out of my reach…

“No. I will not give you to anyone… I will not allow that!”

AndI woke up…

Sebastian chuckled… demons do not dreams… I guess dreams are honest, how pitiful.. I’m like a selfish kid. He give a deep thought about his dreams as he rests his arms above his head.

I thought I was good at giving up but when it comes to Lady Sakura….. Why am I so impatient? Sakura excludes my presence by instinct. But of course…. I am just a butler to her. I wasn’t able to come forth for a long time…. And acted as a butler. I guess

I’m paying the price now. What will I do if she chooses a different man? I can feel the ‘real’ me moving. A mean, arrogant, selfish demon. He yearns for Sakura. My beautiful Sakura. My feelings… how can I control it?

“I suggest you go back to your room… Undertaker.”

Undertaker comes out from the shadows. “Hihihihihi… Ne~ shitsuji-kun are you okay with that? If you don’t act fast… someone might steal her away from you. Forever.”

I got up and towards the window in my quarter and saw the little ones with their servants outside… watching the so-called meteor shower. I locked my eyes on my Lady.

“Are you getting tired from watching, Undertaker?”

“Hihihihi I’m just curious. That’s all.”

“Stick your nose on your own business.” I give him a piercing look.

“Yare, yare. You have scary eyes shitsuji-kun. No matter how much is in your heart, if you don’t tell the person then it’s meaningless.”

“What are-----“

He vanished in the dark.

Sebastian started browsing his phone’s image gallery sand opened ‘My Sakura’ files, which is a collection of his Master’s pictures stolen or not. He stopped at a particular image. It was their picture together when the Young Lady lose a bet.

“Even if I lose this feelings, I’m sure that I’ll just fall in love with you all over again.” He murmured and plant a kiss on her image.