Chapter 29 Rescue

Start from the beginning

“I should have just killed you that night, you pig.”

“Ha! You false noble! You are just a bastard child of your father!”

The fire of Earl Trancy’s rage had already spent itself, leaving an ice-cold hate in its place. He narrowed his eyes and regarded the other man as if he were a mangy rat in a trap. “You leave me no choice. Your name should be stricken from the list of nobles for the distress you have caused this fair maiden and the Prince. He is all yours…… shinigamis.”

He lifted Lizzy off the chair and carried her out of the reeking place.

“We…tried to… f-fight them.” Soma began. “I deeply apologize that I couldn’t protect Lady Elizabeth.”

“Ouji…. You did just fine.” Agni crooned.

Lizzy’s sobs subsided into hiccups and whimpers. “I-It’s alright Prince Soma… you did protect me.” She managed to say through her tears.

“The man in white escaped.” Timber informed.

“We will deal with him in time. For now… let’s just all go home.” Alois ordered.

Sebastian’s POV

Whoever that man in white is… he is not to be taken lightly… to escape from my sight is rather impressive… I decided to drive the car while those three (Referring to triplets) was with those ugly dogs.

Back at the mansion……

All of them was startled to see Lady Sakura still not in bed but was on the front door dressed in a light green panda pajamas with Claude Faustus on her side.

“Sa-Chan!!!!!!!!!!” Undertaker launch himself to hug the Young Lady but was reprimand by Claude. Instead the so-called greatest shinigami grab his cell phone and captured Sakura’s figure.

“Kawaiii~” Undertaker grinned widely.

“Ojou-sama why are you here outside, aren’t you cold? Or perhaps you are worried?” Sebastian teased while he smiles (eyes close) in his very cute way.

“I’m not worried. I just wanted to check out if you fail your job.”

Her tsundere antics are visible which makes her more fun to tease.

“She is really worried and even prepared Darjeeling tea and chocolate cake this late evening… in case you’re all exhausted and well…. Uneasy.” Hannah Anafeloz butted in while smiling.

Milady’s eyes widened. “Am not!”

(^__^) --- Us

My lady’s eyes looked at me with surprise then sighed…. “I am not worried. Because I believe you will succeed. I trust you Sebastian.” Her words echoed in my head.

She looked away to hide her blushing cheeks and before she could ran away…. I grabbed her arm.

“Why did you trust me?”

She stared straight into my eyes. “Because you are my one hell of a butler.”

He laughed softly, after a moment he spoke again. “You’re right. Akuma de shitsuji desu kara.” He rewarded her that mouth watering/seductive smile of his. Grell Sutcliff shrieked.

 He let her go… Sebastian’s hand came to her cheek in a caress before quickly falling away, leaving Sakura wondering if he had meant to tease her, or something else. Claude advanced himself a bit, their audiences looked at the three of them with puzzled look.

“Oi…”

“Excuse me Milady…. It’s just that you have become more and more beautiful each passing year.”

(0///0)

That hit it!

There were collective ‘oohs’ and ‘aww’ from the audience.

He bowed gallantly. “I wish you a good night sleep Milady.”