Chapter Seventeen ~ Caressing Her Boob

"What are you doing here?" He asked. My jaw tensed in nervousness as I hadn't seen Noah properly for the past week.

"We came for the party," I said as I turned around to face Zach, Christina, Isla and a swollen Luke, "Erm, you guys go, I'll be there in a bit." They nodded and left but fear crossed Christina's face.

"You need to warn Sienna and Sebastian that he's here." She whispered into my ear before leaving, At her words my face went pale and my jaw clenched, before Noah could enter into the hallway I had ran off to go into the garden, attempting to get there swiftly and avoid bumping into everyone.

Turning behind me to see if Noah was following me, which he was, I placed a chair within my path to slow him down, "Willow!" He cried out but I didn't look back. By the time I had finally reached the garden, I scoped my surroundings to find the pair, I glanced into the corner of in which I had earlier encountered them and thanked God when I saw that they were still there. I rolled my eyes when I saw Sebastian whispering and biting into Sienna's ear while she giggled and Tyler in the corner drinking; running up to them ensuring Noah wasn't behind me, I barged Tyler out of the way, hearing him say 'what the fuck' which I ignored.

"Can you stop caressing her boob!" I panted.

Sienna narrowed her eyes at me probably wondering why I was here, while Sebastian smirked and replied, "Do you want me to 'caress' yours instead". In reply Sienna and I both rolled our eyes.

"Noah's here." I stated icily as they registered my word their faces changed from calm to panicked

"Willow?" Noah cried out as he near approached us, the sound of his voice caused the pairs eyes to widen making them get up hastily to conduct themselves. I turned around the face Noah as he approached and smiled at him. "Why were you running?"

Trying to hide my heavy breathing I pretended to look at him confused, "Running?"

He looked at me like I was crazy, "Yes, running. Just now. You were at the door and now you're out here... in the garden."

I smiled sheepishly at him as I changed the subject, "Have you seen Sienna?" I said as I moved my body to show the trio behind me.

"Hey babe." Sienna approached him with a kiss on the lips to which he returned, I shielded my eyes at the scene and took the advantage to brace Sebastian and Tyler to act normal.

Tyler looked as baffled as usual while Sebastian shook his head in agreement - on his way to myself and Noah he whispered in my ear, "Tyler doesn't know." I paused in my steps nibbling on my bottom lip and twiddling my thumbs. "Hey bro, how've you been?" Sebastian said greeting Noah with a handshake to which Tyler followed.

"What are you guys all doing back here?" Noah enquired.

Oh shit.

Sebastian cleared his throat, "We've been trying to get Willow and Tyler together." He smiled at both of us.

"YouWhot?" We both blabbed our words together in surprise as a response to his story. Turning to face Tyler while he faced me we both took a long look at each other and shuddered.

 Turning to face Tyler while he faced me we both took a long look at each other and shuddered