Chapter Five ~ Nemo Stickers.

"Sweetie?" My mom said knocking on my door inviting herself into my room to sit on my bed, "it's Monday, remember you're volunteering today."

"I'm not going." I said sternly. Saturday evening was so humiliating, I haven't thrown up since I was three; why of all days to finally throw up would it be all over Noah. I spent the whole of yesterday watching reruns of Boy Meets World and binging on mac and cheese with bacon, pepperoni pizza, and green tea. 'Cause I'm on a diet.

"Oh, come on. You can't hide in your room for eternity; you even missed mass yesterday and Father was not happy."

"I'll say Hail Mary's and pray for forgiveness but I am not going to the hospital." I said covering my head with my duvet.

"What if I told you Noah's not going?" She said pulling it off of me.

"He's not?" I said both intrigued and confused.

"Yeah... He's not." She said with a small smile.

I frowned, "you're lying."

"Damn it! How did you know? She pouted.

"Your nose twitches when you lie." I said narrowing my eyes causing her to cover her nose.

"No it does not!" She got up from my bed and pulled off the covers. "You need to get up; believe me Saturday was not that bad. So what if you puked up cookie chunks all over him, he's probably forgotten all about it and still wants to be your future husband." she said pushing me off of my cosy warm bed onto the hard wooden floor; I winced as I connected with it.

"Mom, stop. I sincerely doubt that you could forget a moment like that." I replied with a huff rolling my eyes discreetly.

"I climbed up fifteen stairs just to get you out of bed, fifteen, that's like a thousand! All for you and I am not leaving this room until you get dressed." She finished crossing her arms.

"'But then if you don't leave you'll see my naked." I pouted.

"Oh, please. I changed your diapers and you had the smelliest poop out of all your siblings," I wrinkled my nose in disgust. "I think I can handle boobs." She said dryly.

"If I promise to get ready will you please spare me the rest of my dignity and go downstairs." I coaxed.

"Fine." She backed out surrendering.

"Mommy."

"Yes sweetie." She said as she turned around, smiling.

"Will you make me pancakes and bacon." I batted my eyelashes.

Her smile dropped making me giggle.

After a couple of minutes of procrastinating I decided to call Isla and Isaac to inform them that I was alive as I spent the weekend ignoring their calls.

*ring ring*

"City Morgue, Morgan speaking, how can I help you?"

"Isla."

"Willow! Thank God it's you, I thought you were dead."

"How didn't you know it was me? You have caller I.D."

"Oh, please what's the fun in that when I could be making phone buddies." I frowned.

"I'm sorry I've been ignoring your calls... Saturday was a disaster."

"Oh my gosh what happened?"

I huffed at the 'excitement' of reliving Saturday night, "It was great at first we were having fun, and then we were dancing together but I guess I ate too much and I ended up," I hesitated.