Chapter One ~ Barf Oreo Chunks.

"Okay, young Ashton Kutcher or young Brad Pitt?" I said grinning while sipping on my peanut butter and Oreo milkshake. We'd been sitting in the neighbourhood's 'Serendipity's' Ice Cream Parlour and Café for the past hour, after a very long day of shopping, attempting to make the most of the first Saturday of summer vacation.

"Definitely young Brad Pitt, that jaw and those lips, urgh the things I would-" Isla's arctic blue eyes widened as she daydreamed.

"-Urm, okay that's enough, can we change the subject now please," Isaac said wrinkling his nose in disgust causing me and Isla to cackle in realisation.

My two best friends were twins yet complete opposites; they both had dark hair, but Isla's was a jet black and Isaac's was more of a chocolate brown. Isla's eyes were a piercing blue, you could swear she'd turn you into stone with one glance, yet Isaac's eyes were big and brown, resembling chocolate buttons. Their personalities differed completely, Isla is sarcastic, quick witted and outgoing whereas Isaac is shy, clumsy and caring. "It's my turn anyways. Willow," I glance up snapping out of my trance, "me or Noah Davis?"

I wince sarcastically at his sentence and chuckle, "ermm that's a tough one; I mean you have my crush of what I now think is coming up to a year or my best friend since I was 5, hmm," A grin creeps on Isaac's face. "Definitely Noah," I say smirking then pucker up my lips like a blowfish to apologise "sorry."

"Whatever," Isaac replies rolling his eyes "speaking of the devil, here he comes."

"What?!" My cheeks flushed to the colour scarlet hoping he hadn't heard our previous conversation.

"Geez Willow, hakuna your tatas, your cheeks are redder than my aunt Ruby's back in the summer." Isla violently whispered causing Isaac to chortle loudly.

"Remember when she used to make us rub it with sun screen, like that would do anything" he said laughing loudly

"Oh yeah! She used to make you pop all her-"

"Gross. Please stop before I barf Oreo chunks all over you," I said groaning in agony; at that very moment three tall and one small figures walk past us, I turn my body slightly to peak at the sight next to me.

"Willow, please, I know we're hot but no need to moan." Sebastian said grinning wickedly.

My cheeks once again became flushed with scarlet, "modest as always Sebastian, is shit now in season?" I playfully hit back.

"Nice, remind me to steal that next time. Isla, looking good as always." He winked; Sebastian Kennedy was the second most popular guy in school, he had a jaw so chiseled it could cut your hand. His dirty blonde hair was pulled back into a slick man bun, which definitely suited him; his stone blue eyes always twinkled whenever he flashed his trademark grin, literally. He had his grin trade marked. He was the funniest, most flirtatious without a doubt and the only one I talked to on a regular basis out of the trio.

"Dude, come on." Tyler grimaced pulling onto Sebastian. Tyler Slater was the third most popular guy in school. His hair was long on top and short on the sides, it was a chocolate brown colour, which made him look innocent yet one glance at his sapphire blue eyes could make you smoulder.

There was something about guys with dark hair and light eyes that just made me weak at the knees.

He was wearing a black tank top today, whenever he tensed you could see his muscly arms bulge, not the gross muscly though, the good kind, obviously. Out of the trio he was the most uptight, he cared most about social status so you'd hardly ever see him talking to anyone out of his social circle.

"Hey guys," Sienna waved at us as the group walked past. Sienna Morgan was the luckiest person in the entire universe, her days were spent surrounded by the sexiest men our school had to offer; not to mention she was gracefully placed with the role of being Noah Davis' girlfriend. I envied her massively, her jet black hair was always perfectly styled, she had a body like an hour glass and was always dressed to impress.

She had beauty, brains and brawn; she was head of the gymnastics team as well as being head of the debate team and class president. She's the type of person that's so pretty you'd hate her yet you can't because she's so frigging sweet. "Babe say hi."

"Huh? Oh, hey." Noah said glancing in our direction.

My cheeks scorched red now, "hey" me and Isla said at the same time. I turned to Isaac wondering why he didn't say hi back; his were glued to the table sipping his banana milkshake. After a long pause of silence my eyes grew big in realisation. "What time is it?"

"Erm, 7:50, why?" Isaac replied.

"Crap! I gotta get home," I got up swiftly and grabbed all my shopping bags, running out of the café I shouted "I gotta go bye. I'll text you later!"

*~*~*~*

Authors Note:
First chapter of my new book! I hope you all like it.

• Just so you know I live in London and trying to write a book set in America can be difficult so if I get anything wrong please tell me; yeah I know why America but if I'm honest England is boring :p
The picture at the top is who Willow is played by.
Don't forget to comment and vote :) xox

- Busayo❤️xo