Chapter Nine ~ Boobs the Size of Gumdrops.

~7:28~

"Ow! You're stepping on my feet!" Tyler cried out.

"Believe me, it's on purpose." I replied dryly.

"Can you stop?!"

"Hush!" I hissed, "they're gonna hear us."

"Remind me why we have to pretend we're getting along if we don't even like each other?" He questioned derogatorily.

"I don't know what it's like in your lesser species but in the human species it's called common courtesy." I spat out crossing my arms. He scowled at me, "they're coming! Look less... troll and more happy." I patted his head.

"Our movie starts in one minute, I got you both a large ICEE, Red Vines and popcorn." Noah informed us as he handed me the popcorn and Tyler the drink and Red Vines.

I smiled at him appreciatively,"thanks."

"No problem. That'll be $2.50." My smile dropped and I rolled my eyes as I handed him the money. We walked into the theatre just in time as the movie had just started the beginning credits.

"Erm.. What movie are we seeing?" I questioned.

"You'll see." Noah smirked.

~8:08~

I squirmed in my seat, it had only been forty minutes into the movie and I was already whimpering in my seat. My hands shaked in fear, popcorn spilling out of its container. "R-remind me who's idea this way?" I shivered, everyone pointed at Noah who looked too engaged in the movie and his popcorn, I muttered curses under my breath. Noah put his arm around Sienna, immediately making me alarmed; "quick put your arm around me!" I whispered violently at Tyler.

"Why?" He questioned, grossed out.

"I. Will. Bite. You." I said slowly sounding like I was sending him death threats.

"But I don't want rabies."

"Just do it!" He reluctantly put his arm around me, I inserted my neck into his shoulder, "ew, now I'm going to get nits too." He groaned.

I pinched his leg as hard as I could, "one more comment like that and I'll stab you with liquorice." I replied coldly, he retreated knowing that from the tone in my voice sounds was serious. I watched the movie attentively, using my right hand to grab popcorn and my left hand to munch on my liquorice, "what the hell is wrong with this girl? It's like she's literally waiting for the killer to grab her!" I ranted at the screen throwing popcorn in frustration, luckily we were the only people in the theater so no one could tell me off. I looked to my right when I heard smacking noises, I wrinkled my nose when I saw Sienna and Noah kissing. I turned my head slowly, facing Tyler, his eyes crinkled as he tried to figure out my facial expression in the darkness; I stared at him both innocently and blankly. When he finally realised what I was insinuating he shook his head rapidly and mouthed the letters 'N. O.'. It took me a while to figure out what he was spelling in the dark but when I did I rolled my eyes throwing popcorn into his hair.

A large boom and slasher music came from the screen causing me to leap from my seat to the floor in fright, spilling the rest of my popcorn over everyone around me, I'd forgotten that we were still watching a movie. "Jesus Willow." Noah hissed.

I slowly came out from under the chair, "sorry." I murmured.

~8:35~