Chapter Eight ~ Crazy Unicorn.

"Take my hand." The beautiful Brazilian swimsuit model stated as he held out his hand for me to grasp.

"W-where are you taking me?" I half snorted/giggled nervously, "not that I'm complaining though." I assured him.

"Just do it. Believe me, you won't regret it princesa."

I giggled and snorted again in reply, "okay."

"Close your eyes." I nodded and did as he said, biting my lip in anticipation. "You can open them now." I grinned as wide as I could as I opened them slowly to see a wonderland, the place resembled Willy Wonka's chocolate factory, but instead of chocolate it was made out of food! The ground consisted of rainbow coloured cotton candy, tree trunks were made out of bacon and the leaves and vines made from green sour gummy worms. In the centre of the paradise a fountain was placed. It gushed out with different flavoured milks and its coins were replaced with cookies. I ran up to it searching my pockets for a penny; "Go ahead make a wish, they always come true." I squeezed my eyes shut bouncing up and down as I made my wish, opening my eyes I tossed my coin into the fountain.

A hotdog stuffed crust pizza with bacon and mac and cheese as a side dropped down from the sky into my hands, I bounced up and down again in delight as my wish had came true. I looked around once more at the wonderland, which I'm pretty sure was heaven, and was soon stopped in awe as something caught my attention, "Oh my God a unicorn!" I gushed, "can we go ride it please?" I emphasised the
please and drawled the e. The model took my hand and we skipped to the unicorn; he lifted himself up first then assisted me in getting on top.

"Let's go." He directed his speech at the unicorn and it started galloping towards the horizon, a waterfall soon appeared.

"Urmm, why are we riding straight towards the waterfall." He didn't reply and the crazy unicorn kept speeding, "maybe we should take a turn..." He leaped off just before the impact of the waterfall hit us.

I spluttered when I realised that real water had actually been thrown onto me, "Wake up!" I heard someone shout into my ear.

I wiped the water over my eyes and peeked them open to reveal the voice which was my mothers. "Hey!" I cried out in annoyance, "you'd could've at least tried to wake me up before throwing water on me!"

"I did! Like two times!" My face dropped and I glared at her, "you kept going on about a crazy unicorn." I blushed, averting my eyes, "I thought you were in shock so I shrugged and said oh well."

"Thanks." I sarcastically replied, pushing myself off of my soggy bed.

"You have volunteering today." She smirked "how's everything with Noah?" She winked playfully jabbing my shoulder.

"Fine, we're going on a date actually." Her blue eyes widened.

"Really?!" She beamed as she gripped onto my arm bouncing up and down. I blankly stared at her, "why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because it's a double date. With his two-timing girlfriend and Tyler."

"Oh," she said unenthusiastically, "ew." She crossed her arms in disappointment, "wait a minute. Back up. Two timing?"

"I caught her in bed with Noah's best friend last night." I smacked my lips together making a pop sound.

"That skank-"

"Mom!" I cried with my mouth shaped like an 'o' hitting her arm

"What? You can't even deny it!" She said shrugging her shoulders, raising her hands up in surrender.

"Very true." I tied my hair in a bun and grabbed my towel; "now if you'll excuse me, I have to go get wet again."

"Wait! You're gonna tell Noah right?" I huffed.