Chapter Seven ~ Hugging Me Naked.

"That dress is the same colour as a llama." Isla said wrinkling her nose causing my face to drop.

"My great-aunt Beatrice got it for me." I replied defensively.

"Is she blind?" She questioned, making me throw a pillow at her. "Hey!" she cried as it hit her. I placed my hands on my hips, making a clicking sound with my tongue as I surveyed the clothes in my closet. "So you never told me what happened today, how was volunteering?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Urmm, well, first I got bombarded with nemo stickers by a receptionist who sounds like a Disney princess."

"The usual." She shrugged chuckling. "And then?"

"Then I met a Thai nurse called Mindy, Mindae actually, who was really nice."

"Yeah you're boring me, skip to the good bits." she replied bleakly.

"And then Noah was put into really cute doggie scrubs."

"Oooh did you take a picture?"

I gasped, then pouted bowing my head down in shame, "No. How about this one?" I said as I brought out an outfit from my closet hanging it up to show Isla.

"That's a sweater dress." She said unenthusiasticly.

"So?" I queried titling my head in confusion.

"It's eighty six degrees outside, unless you want to be hotter than Channing Tatum, I suggest you stay away from it." She retorted, making me back away from my closet in frustration.

"It's all yours." I said dryly, collapsing onto my bed. She got up and glanced into my closet.

"So then what happened?"

I grabbed another pillow and hugged it to my chest. "Then I got pooped on by a toddler."

"Gross."

"I know, Noah found it hilarious though. It was so annoying and embarrassing, he even took a picture!"

"Tragic. Skip to the part where you kissed."

"There was no kissing. He spent the rest of the day annoying me. He's really good with kids but his mom did say that he has a baby sister so maybe that's where he gets it from."

"Lovely." She no longer seemed interested in the conversation, most likely because of the lack of kissing or humping in our day.

"And now on Wednesday I'm going out on a date with Tyler." I muttered under my breath.

She quickly pulled out a dress she turned to face me. "What? Tyler? As in Tyler Slater?"

"Mm hmm."

"Why?" She laughed out loud.

"Noah kept bugging me to tell him who I liked and he was the first person that came into my mind." I huffed as I got up to see her choice.

"So where are you going?" She questioned holding her belly still chuckling.

"I'm not sure yet, but we're supposed to double date with Sienna and Noah. I doubt he'll be happy though," I hmmphed. "He's pretty conceited." I raised up the dress that Isla had given me, it was a navy blue and white striped body-con. "You want me to wear this?" I raised my eyebrow pulling a face.

"Why does your face look like it caught on fire and somebody put it out with a fork." She said chuckling making me pinch her in reply, "it's a pool party, it's perfect. Now put it on."

"I'm not looking to get groped you know."

"I'll be by your side the whole evening," she assured me as she made her way out of the room to let me get changed, "you're still gonna dance though right?" She asked turning around to face me.