Rafe Adler [P.2]

Começar do início

Shakily dragging your almost numbed legs to your destination, you fell into the silk sheets with Rafe stalking toward you, kicking off his shoes and slowly removing his tie from round his neck, wordlessly demanding your arms. Quirking a brow to his question he was quick to interject, "I believe you stated you liked rough dear. So I'm delivering" drawing another devilish grin he finished, "now give me your wrists. Don't make me ask again" obliging, Rafe knotted the material tightly against the headboard of the bed and the skin of your wrist, the silky fabric tight enough to prevent much movement, but still loose enough to prevent discomfort.

"I don't like asking twice (Y/N), you should know that" crawling on top, he pecked a gentle kiss on your lips, hugging his hands round your back to unzip the dress and peel the material from your flesh, simply discarding the bundled fabric to the side. Progressing, he moved down to your chest, stomach, and hips, planting gentle kisses the whole way down. When he finally reached your lower abdomen his throat rumbled, chuckling softly at your desperate, heavy breaths at the point a gleam was evident in his pupil dilating eyes. He teasingly kissed you through your panties repeatedly and you whined at the dull pleasure. Finally tugging at the barrier of clothing, he slid it off at an unbearably slowly pace, finding amusement from your impatience. Rafe massaged the throbbing, wet, nerve-filled area lightly with his fingers at first, skillfully avoiding your entrance while rubbing close enough to throw your body into even more eager tension, and rubbed your bundle of nerves in rough circular motions just enough times to make your hips buck, before stopping as soon as your moans became intense. He resumed rubbing your thighs as he made it obvious that you weren't going to get any further than merciless teasing unless you beg for it. Rafe looked up at you from his seat between your spread legs and patiently waited. Rolling your eyes to him, you instead kicked your foot against his thigh, getting fed up with his teasing, "I thought you weren't one to take things slow, Rafe"

"Big difference between slow and tease dear... Patience is vital"

"Oh I'll keep that in mind" already configuring turning that against him once the restraint was ridded, you decided to play along, although actually desperate for him to just touch you again as he was driving your body wild.

And so he did. Returning you to that sensation of fervour not with his skilled fingers but rather his own lips and hot tongue, eating you out as if it were his last meal. It was sensational, exhilarating... Something words couldn't exactly describe that before you even caught on, your mouth fell open with a cry of pleasure you had never squealed before. It just whooshed out of you as if someone had taken your lungs and wrung them dry in their huge fists. Rafe didn't quit right when the signal of pleasure had been delievered, no, he took it further pushing you legs further apart and changing the angle on your over sensitive nerves been exceedingly tortured by his heated tongue. Studying you from his laid position below you, his actions quickened the more your body rutted and squirmed in the restraint of his tie that before you knew it, another gush of pleasure erupted inside you that escaped a scream like no other from the depth of your now dry throat. Satisfied with his work Rafe ran his fingers down your dripping heat grinning devilishly at the glisten now stained against his finger pads.

Regaining you breath you peered down at him, watching as his fingers slipped into his mouth, tasting the flavour that was purely you. Biting your lower lip at him he sat himself next to you and tugged your wrist free from its tie and took your face in both hands to encase you in a short kiss. Pushing him down, you took over unclasping each button of his shirt. Behind his shirt - that taut, washboard stomach hot under your fingertips with the slight growth of groomed chest hair trailing through his stomach and into his slacks. Following the path of hair under your fingertip, he shuddered slightly at the finishing point of his belt, staring down at you, licking his lips, sexual hunger plain in his ravenous gaze. Slipping your finger across the leather you instead traced the bulge straining along his left leg, grasping it hidden under the barrier of material starting to get on Rafe's nerves, "I don't like to be teased..."