Serena laughed a little too, "You'll get used to it" She winked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school finished, I got asked by Gary to go to the park and he'll introduce me to everyone.

I walked to the park which was see able from the school, it was a small park, it had about 7 swings, a slide and a basket.

I noticed Gary swinging on the swings, a few other people were swining next to him. Serena was on the basket with some other boy, she was lay on top of him. They seem close? Strange.

Gary noticed me finally, "Ashy!" Gary waved to me, because he waved he let go of the swing and fell off.

Everyone started laughing at him, I opened the gate and walked over to him, "You're looking pretty down?" I laughed, so did everyone else besides Serena and that other boy, they were doing there own thing so it's no problem.

"Down down downey" He chuckled.

I held my hand out for him, he took my hand and I pulled him up, "Thanks, Ashy boy" He smirked, "Nowww! Everyone this is Ash, you guys are?" He pointed at all the others.

"May" A brown haired girl smiled at me.

"Dawn" A blue haired girl gave me a thumbs up.

"Cilan" A green haired boy smiled at me, he stood out a bit because he was more formal.

"Kenny" A dark auburn haired boy winked and also gave me a thumbs up.

"You already know me, the beautiful one, am I right" Misty shrugged, "I'd rather not answer that" I scratched my head.

"WHY NOT!" She gave me an angry look.

I sweatdropped.

"You already know me too" Drew put his fist out for a fist bump, I fist bumped him.

"Guys, he can sing!"Gary dived in between us all and interrupted the introduction.

"He can?" They all said in union, "I never said I cou-"

"Yeah Yeah, sing us a song" Gary made a head rest with his arms. 

I stood there for a moment, not knowing if I should, or shouldn't.

"Didn't Calem drop out on Serena's Class President Presentation? Couldn't Serena use Ash? That would be a life saver for her" May smiled at me, "He's just transferred? He might be too shy" Cilan added on.

"I'm not shy" I scratched my nose.

"Honestly anyone can sing better than Calem" Drew laughed.

"Who is this Calem?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Pretty boy" Gary pointed over to the boy on the basket. "Oh" I looked at the Calem who was on the basket with Serena.

"Do you guys not like him?" I questioned them all, they all looked at each other and shook their heads in union, "Not at all" Misty scratched her forehead.

"He's horrible to Serena, he's cheated on her 3 or 4 times" Cilan glared at the back of Calem's head

"Sing....She Looks so Perfect" May stood up and looked at me with stars in her eyes.

"Yeah, that's a good song" Cilan raised one finger.

I don't know if I should, it's kind of awkward.

"I'll sing See you again?" I suggested, "Okay" They all said in union.

I cleared my throat by coughing, here it goes. I lost focus of my surrounds and closed my eyes, I just focused on my voice.

"It's been a long day..... without you my friend, and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again.....We've come a long way from where we began, oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again, when I seeeee you agaainn" I opened my eyes blinking a few times, everyone was quiet, everyone looked pale. I guess it was bad huh, I looked over to Serena and Calem and they were looking too, they had the exact look that the others had, "Told you I couldn't sing" I scratched the back of my head.

"YOU WERE AMAZING!" Dawn did a double fist pump, "Oh my god" May put her hand on her mouth.

"GEEZ! Ashy boy. I thought you were going to be bad, but in all honestly, you were pretty good" Gary gave me a thumbs up.

"You have potential, Ash" Cilan stood up and put his hand on his hips.

Drew winked and gave me the thumbs up, "I'm surprised, I was hoping to get a laugh out of it but I can't laugh about anything because it was perfect!" Kenny smiled at me.

"It was pretty good" Misty nodded raising her eyebrows.

I felt my face burn up a little, "T-Thanks" I stuttered.

I heard foot steps from behind me, I looked and it was Serena and Calem.

"Y-You can actually sing" Serena smiled at me, "Thanks" I scratched my nose.

I feel kinda confident now, all of them had the same opinion so I couldn't be bad.

"You should take the role that Calem was supposed to take" Gary shrugged.

Calem didn't look to happy about what Gary just said.

"Come on guys, remember it wasn't his fault his...cat died" Serena played with her thumbs.

How does that stop him from wanting to perform?

"Oh my god" Drew died of laughter, I have to admit...his excuse caused me to laugh a little.

"You know what! I'm in" Calem fist pumped.

"Really!" Serena grabbed Calem's arm.

He smiled at her, "Yeah" 

"Serena! He'll drop out on you" Dawn stood up looking angry.

"No I won't! I'll never do anything to hurt my princess" He winked at Serena.

Snow started to fall from the sky, I looked up and a snowflake fell right onto my nose.

"It's starting to get cold" I pointed out, "Well it is Winter dumbass" Calem folded his arms, I quickly looked at him and glared at him.

I don't like him.

Serena sighed, "Come on, Serena" Calem grabbed Serena's hand and dragged her elsewhere.

I waited until they were out of sight. "Fuck that guy" I tensed my fist.

"You can say that again" Cilan laughed.

"What's his problem though?" I gritted my teeth, "He's just an asshole, but Ash you're going to have to be there for the day of her presentation because I know for a fact Calem won't show up, if she doesn't have a good presentation she loses her rep" Dawn put her hand on my shoulder.

I looked into Dawn's eyes, I nodded.

Thanks for reading! I'm going to start writing next chapter right now! I'm super hyped for the final part of Ash and Alain's Kalos League battle! I hope Ash wins, he has to. I love you all <3 - Pokeamour